“full of surprises” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Albuquerque Airport

Save Saved
You added Ramada Albuquerque Airport to your Saves list
Ramada Albuquerque Airport
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2300 Yale Boulevard SE, Albuquerque, NM 87106 (Formerly Comfort Inn Airport)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #57 of 145 hotels in Albuquerque
Montpelier, VT
“full of surprises”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012

I paid $45 for a clean room. The staff was very kind and helpful. Considering the location I found the premises to be extremely peaceful and conducive to rest. Plus it's so close you could practically walk to the airport but they have a complimentary airport shuttle and they charge a flat rate of $15 for airport parking. Such a deal.

Stayed October 2012, traveled solo

208 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Santa Fe, New Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

I was in a foreign country and heading to Albuquerque on a trip back to the USA. This was the ONLY hotel near to the airport that accepted a cash payment and held a room for my late arrival.
The service was great, the breakfasts beyond my expectations, immediate attention taken to a nonworking refrigerator and quiet surroundings with a NOON checkout time.
The nonsmoking room was immaculate and rather large sized. Computer WI~FI hookup was a snap. Toiletries, coffeemaker, fullsized ironing board and iron. All of the necessities for any traveller.
I stayed two nights and was very very pleased with this accommodation.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
Grand Rapids, Michigan
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2012

Close to airport and a good value. Breakfast was good. The air conditioning does not work well. We moved rooms and got a worse one. The air seems to turn on and off every 5 minutes regardless of the temperature in the room or the setting. We stayed 2 different nights, when flying in and flying out. Both times different rooms the tub did not drain. We were standing in 6 inches of water before our shower was finished. Not pleasant!!!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Perth, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2012

A convenient, clean, good value and comfortable place to stay. Recommended for those who have early flights at the nearby airport. A shuttle is also available. Why do we have to put it in 200 characters when a few words would be enough? Can you tell me that Mr Tripadvisor???

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012

I was on business during my stay, when I arrived at this Comfort Inn my first impression was, “it looks like a nice inn,” until I checked-in. The front desk clerk was unfriendly even when I greeted her with a friendly hello. When I got to my room (option: single king size bed) I noticed the room was outdated, it had an old boxy TV with a dirty remote control. The wordings on the buttons were much worn. A wall lamp was not working. The writer's desk had a broken drawer. The guest information book was wet on the backside where it was laying. Later on that night, as I opened the bedding; blankets and sheets, I noticed a crusty stain on the bottom sheet. I quickly walked over to the opposite side of the bed and opened it up. I found a long strand of hair on the blanket by the pillows, which was not mine. My conclusion from this experience: I won’t go there again.

Room Tip: If you have heavy bags to lug, try to request a bottom floor, if you are located far away from the f...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Milford
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

We stayed for 1 night because we had an early flight out the next day. The hotel is a typical Comfort Inn. Nothing special but adequate. We had a problem with the air conditioning on the second floor. The room took 5 hours to cool down because the air conditioning was ineffective on the coldest setting. I advised the front desk at departure (should have complained sooner but we were too tired to change rooms).
The first shuttle to the airport in the morning is at 5:00am. We had a 6:00am flight and were concerned the time would be too tight. We made it without a problem. By the way, the free breakfast at the hotel begins at 6:00am but they were nice enough to have coffee and pastries out for the early birds.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Ganado, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2012

I had to catch an early flight to DFW from Albuquerque, so I stayed at this Comfort in close to the airport.

My stay was very short as I arrived at close to midnight and had to leave at 5:00 AM. The staff was very nice and helpful. The front desk man asked if I needed two wake-up calls to make sure I made it to my flight.

As Comfort Inns go, it was pretty nice. Nothing to complain about and very convenient to the park and ride for my car. Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled solo

Been to Ramada Albuquerque Airport? Share your experiences!