“Huge rooms” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #14 of 145 Hotels in Albuquerque
Chicago, Illinois
“Huge rooms”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2012

My husband and I were there for business and the room was huge. The breakfast was nice. And as stated in probably every review...the 2 free drinks per person and snacks at the end of the day were nice too. Staff was friendly and the rooms were clean. Everything we went to was only 10 minutes away, in one direction or another. Great location!

Room Tip: Rooms in the courtyard are nice view...I forgot to ask, so our was not so great. I don't stare...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
Francesca96, General Manager at Clubhouse Inn & Suites Albuquerque, responded to this review, January 17, 2013
Dear FamilyTravelin,

Our Manager's Reception from 5PM-8PM Mon-Sat is always popular with our guests and we're glad that you took advantage of it as well as our FULL HOT breakfast buffet. The ClubHouse Inn & Suites is located in the center of the City and one can be anywhere in Albuquerque within 10-15 minutes as you stated. Thank you f r your review and we hope to see you again!

Pie Town, NM
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2012

During a recent two-night stay in ABQ for medical purposes, we were very pleased w/this facilty. Rooms were clean, comfortable, quiet and the bed was superb! Food was freshly prepared and plentiful. Welcome cocktail a nice touch, as were the warm cookies at check-in. My partner and I are both in the hospitality business (a cafe and a B&B) so we are quite critical. It is obvious the manager keeps a close watch on every aspect of how clients are treated. All staff we encountered were polite and helpful. Everything in our room worked. The bang for your buck is here. And in a situation like ours, dealing w/hospital issues, finding a "home-away-from-home" kind of place = priceless.

Room Tip: Garden facing room provides sense of tranquility in an urban environment.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank piepeople
Francesca96, General Manager at Clubhouse Inn & Suites Albuquerque, responded to this review, January 1, 2013
Dear Pietown,

Thank you for sharing your comments regarding our comfortable guest rooms as well as the level of guest services you received while with us. We relish statements from those who are in the hospitality industry as we welcome the opportunity to learn from our industry partners. You're correct in your thinking that the "bang for your buck" is at the ClubHouse Inn & Suites-Albuquerque....the value is here!
Las Vegas, NM
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

Stayed here due to a family emergency during the Thanksgiving weekend. I had stayed here before many years ago, and forgot how quaint this hotel was. Even though the hotel is slightly aged, it oddly still feels comfortable and inviting. Which says alot...even though hotel properties get old, they can still be in good shape! The hot breakfast and happy hour truely do make this hotel a great value. Even more, through an online special- we were able to book the room at a SUPERB price. We rented a two room suite with a King size bed, standard size roll away bed and a kitchenette. room offers plenty of mirrors for multiple showering and getting ready...plenty of outlest for charging phones, ipads, ipods ect...Parking was readily available and this hotel is relatively close to the hospitals. Over all GREAT location. Hallway noise was a little loud off/on; but if noise bothers you I suppose you could ask for a room away from the more populated rooms. Beds were fairly comfortable, showers not as hot as I usually like them. Our son ordered food from the kitchen, which was reasonably priced and fair in taste. This is a 2 story complex, and I do not believe there is an elevator...Over all, I find the Club House one of the best values in my travels this year.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank CabanaMomma1027
Francesca96, General Manager at Clubhouse Inn & Suites Albuquerque, responded to this review, December 6, 2012
Dear CabanaMomma1027,

Thank you for selecting us during your family emergency over the Thanksgiving holiday. We are aware that you have choices when traveling to Albuquerque, NM. I'm delighted you enjoyed both our Manager's Reception as well as our FULL HOT breakfast buffet while staying with us and our suites are certainly designed with you, our guest in mind. We do hope that your famliy member is doing better now. Thank you for yor review.
Watertown, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

We stayed here on our first night in town and absolutely loved it! It was not difficult to find at all, as others have mentioned. We requested a room away from the freeway and facing the courtyard, which is exactly what we got. The room was very comfortable and quiet. We went to the manager's reception and each received tickets for two free drinks. We lounged in front of the fireplace in very comfortable leather chairs. The breakfast in the morning was very adequate and tastey, and there was plenty of seating for everyone. The front desk staff was very welcoming. I would highly recommend this establishment.

Room Tip: Definitely request a room away from the freeway for a quiet night's sleep.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank PHNurseRN
Francesca96, General Manager at Clubhouse Inn & Suites Albuquerque, responded to this review, December 4, 2012
Dear PHNurseRN,

We're delighted that you enjoyed your comfortable and quiet courtyard guest room while staying with us. We are, as you mentioned very easy to find, just right off Interstsate 25!! I'm happy that you & your party enjoyed our Manager's Reception as well as our FULL HOT breakfast buffet. Thank you
for your comments.
Conifer, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012

This is the second time we've stayed here on our route from Denver to Phoenix. The Inn is clean, easy on/off I-25 and price friendly. The Complimentary Manager's Happy Hour and Hot Breakfast make it a great value. It's also close to several restaurant choices. It's all round friendly staff, pricing, location and cleanliness make it a traveler's dream!

Room Tip: Rooms on the east side give good access to the parking lot....but also are along the highway. We we...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Patt F
Francesca96, General Manager at Clubhouse Inn & Suites Albuquerque, responded to this review, November 26, 2012
Dear Mtnpatt,

We are centrally located in the heart of Albuquerque and from our property one can be in any area of our great city within 15 minutes! We're so happy that you were able to attend our nightly Manager's Reception and then enjoy our FULL HOT breakfast buffet each morning while you stayed with us. Thank you for your review and on your way to and from Denver to Phoenix again, please come back to see us.
Pasadena, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

I stayed at the Clubhouse Inn for a conference. The reason I picked this hotel was due to the shuttle service they offered. The room was very nice and clean. The breakfast was great, the drinks were even better. The staff was the best except the General Manager Karen. Karen was the rudest person I have ever experienced in my entire traveling life. She had an attitude like no other. She was throwing things, she slammed a door at the front desk and then I heard get rude with other staff members. I felt like we were an inconvience to her. After my experience with her I refused to ride with her again. I had the great pleasure of driving with the other 2 drivers. The first driver was a young man who was wonderful. The other driver was a woman who ran the desk. They were very pleasent and always smiled and asked if they could help. I thought to myself how could this hotel get such great reviews with a manager like Faren, until I met the rest of the staff.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 4 of 5 stars
Francesca96, General Manager at Clubhouse Inn & Suites Albuquerque, responded to this review, November 9, 2012
Dear Jared G,

You are absolutely correct, our Staff is outstanding! Regarding your statements, I've spoken with each Staff member and none of us can recall any of the things you've discribed in your review. However, you have certainly taught us something and that is to remain patient even when a high level of demand is placed upon the staff. Thank you for your comments.
Charlottesville, Virginia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

Spent a night at the end of a business/pleasure trip in NM. Front desk honored my request for a room “on the quite side” of the hotel, opposite the interstate. Room was on second floor and there is no elevator, which is made clear on their website. Room was clean and the bed was comfortable. I like white noise to help me sleep, but the AC and fan stop running when the temperature is reached on the thermostat. Internet didn’t work, and a person at breakfast said it had only worked intermittently for the past several days. I spoke with the GM, Faren Selman, and he was apologetic about the problem and said they “were working on it.” I arrived late and did not partake of the nightly manager’s special, and the breakfast was adequate.

Room Tip: quieter rooms are on the opposite side of the interstate
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
3 Thank alashas
Francesca96, General Manager at Clubhouse Inn & Suites Albuquerque, responded to this review, October 27, 2012
Dear Alashas,

Thank you for your review. We certainly strive to place all of our guests where they will be most comfortable per their requests.

I do indeed recall speaking with you regarding the internet and we have resolved the issue. Perhaps during your next visit you will be able to enjoy our Managers Reception. We hope to see you soon!