“Solid Hotel!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #35 of 146 hotels in Albuquerque
Las Vegas, NM
“Solid Hotel!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

Stayed here due to a family emergency during the Thanksgiving weekend. I had stayed here before many years ago, and forgot how quaint this hotel was. Even though the hotel is slightly aged, it oddly still feels comfortable and inviting. Which says alot...even though hotel properties get old, they can still be in good shape! The hot breakfast and happy hour truely do make this hotel a great value. Even more, through an online special- we were able to book the room at a SUPERB price. We rented a two room suite with a King size bed, standard size roll away bed and a kitchenette. room offers plenty of mirrors for multiple showering and getting ready...plenty of outlest for charging phones, ipads, ipods ect...Parking was readily available and this hotel is relatively close to the hospitals. Over all GREAT location. Hallway noise was a little loud off/on; but if noise bothers you I suppose you could ask for a room away from the more populated rooms. Beds were fairly comfortable, showers not as hot as I usually like them. Our son ordered food from the kitchen, which was reasonably priced and fair in taste. This is a 2 story complex, and I do not believe there is an elevator...Over all, I find the Club House one of the best values in my travels this year.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Francesca96, General Manager at Clubhouse Inn & Suites Albuquerque, responded to this review, December 6, 2012
Dear CabanaMomma1027,

Thank you for selecting us during your family emergency over the Thanksgiving holiday. We are aware that you have choices when traveling to Albuquerque, NM. I'm delighted you enjoyed both our Manager's Reception as well as our FULL HOT breakfast buffet while staying with us and our suites are certainly designed with you, our guest in mind. We do hope that your famliy member is doing better now. Thank you for yor review.

326 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
Watertown, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

We stayed here on our first night in town and absolutely loved it! It was not difficult to find at all, as others have mentioned. We requested a room away from the freeway and facing the courtyard, which is exactly what we got. The room was very comfortable and quiet. We went to the manager's reception and each received tickets for two free drinks. We lounged in front of the fireplace in very comfortable leather chairs. The breakfast in the morning was very adequate and tastey, and there was plenty of seating for everyone. The front desk staff was very welcoming. I would highly recommend this establishment.

Room Tip: Definitely request a room away from the freeway for a quiet night's sleep.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Francesca96, General Manager at Clubhouse Inn & Suites Albuquerque, responded to this review, December 4, 2012
Dear PHNurseRN,

We're delighted that you enjoyed your comfortable and quiet courtyard guest room while staying with us. We are, as you mentioned very easy to find, just right off Interstsate 25!! I'm happy that you & your party enjoyed our Manager's Reception as well as our FULL HOT breakfast buffet. Thank you
for your comments.
Conifer, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012

This is the second time we've stayed here on our route from Denver to Phoenix. The Inn is clean, easy on/off I-25 and price friendly. The Complimentary Manager's Happy Hour and Hot Breakfast make it a great value. It's also close to several restaurant choices. It's all round friendly staff, pricing, location and cleanliness make it a traveler's dream!

Room Tip: Rooms on the east side give good access to the parking lot....but also are along the highway. We we...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Francesca96, General Manager at Clubhouse Inn & Suites Albuquerque, responded to this review, November 26, 2012
Dear Mtnpatt,

We are centrally located in the heart of Albuquerque and from our property one can be in any area of our great city within 15 minutes! We're so happy that you were able to attend our nightly Manager's Reception and then enjoy our FULL HOT breakfast buffet each morning while you stayed with us. Thank you for your review and on your way to and from Denver to Phoenix again, please come back to see us.
Pasadena, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

I stayed at the Clubhouse Inn for a conference. The reason I picked this hotel was due to the shuttle service they offered. The room was very nice and clean. The breakfast was great, the drinks were even better. The staff was the best except the General Manager Karen. Karen was the rudest person I have ever experienced in my entire traveling life. She had an attitude like no other. She was throwing things, she slammed a door at the front desk and then I heard get rude with other staff members. I felt like we were an inconvience to her. After my experience with her I refused to ride with her again. I had the great pleasure of driving with the other 2 drivers. The first driver was a young man who was wonderful. The other driver was a woman who ran the desk. They were very pleasent and always smiled and asked if they could help. I thought to myself how could this hotel get such great reviews with a manager like Faren, until I met the rest of the staff.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Francesca96, General Manager at Clubhouse Inn & Suites Albuquerque, responded to this review, November 9, 2012
Dear Jared G,

You are absolutely correct, our Staff is outstanding! Regarding your statements, I've spoken with each Staff member and none of us can recall any of the things you've discribed in your review. However, you have certainly taught us something and that is to remain patient even when a high level of demand is placed upon the staff. Thank you for your comments.
Charlottesville, Virginia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

Spent a night at the end of a business/pleasure trip in NM. Front desk honored my request for a room “on the quite side” of the hotel, opposite the interstate. Room was on second floor and there is no elevator, which is made clear on their website. Room was clean and the bed was comfortable. I like white noise to help me sleep, but the AC and fan stop running when the temperature is reached on the thermostat. Internet didn’t work, and a person at breakfast said it had only worked intermittently for the past several days. I spoke with the GM, Faren Selman, and he was apologetic about the problem and said they “were working on it.” I arrived late and did not partake of the nightly manager’s special, and the breakfast was adequate.

Room Tip: quieter rooms are on the opposite side of the interstate
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Francesca96, General Manager at Clubhouse Inn & Suites Albuquerque, responded to this review, October 27, 2012
Dear Alashas,

Thank you for your review. We certainly strive to place all of our guests where they will be most comfortable per their requests.

I do indeed recall speaking with you regarding the internet and we have resolved the issue. Perhaps during your next visit you will be able to enjoy our Managers Reception. We hope to see you soon!
Mobile, Alabama
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

I found a few things that bugged me but the over all stay at this hotel was great. The huge pillows that they put on the bed, had no place to go when we pulled the couch bed out so we had to put a towel on the floor and stack them up, The are not useful for anything other then decoration and in a small space those kind of decorations you can do with out.
The patio's were great to sit out and visit with friends and have a drink, but getting out to them from your room was hard to do, the drapes and the handles to pull the drapes were in the way. If they had thought to make the curtain rods about 3 inches longer that could have been avoided,

BUT they have an awesome team there, absolutely 100% awesome people working there! The beds were great !. The internet connection was a little iffy but we weren't bothered to much by that . The breakfast is awesome, and we felt relaxed !

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Dear Francesill,

Thank you for your comments. I apologize to you that our decorative pillows and standard-size drapery rods were in your way.

You're correct, we do have an awesome staff! Our beds are very comfortable as you stated. We have corrected the internet issue you experienced and look forward to your return visit!
Regina, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012

We were absolutely delighted with this property. The room was spacious and clean, the staff was friendly and very helpful. The breakfast is a full, hot breakfast and very nice. There is a manager's reception each evening and each guest is given 2 free drinks of their choice. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone travelling in theAlbuquerque area. My husband and I were on a trip along Route 66 and this was one of our favorite hotels - we would definitely stay there again if we were back in the area.

Room Tip: Older persons may want a first floor room as there is no elevator.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Francesca96, General Manager at Clubhouse Inn & Suites Albuquerque, responded to this review, October 3, 2012
Dear Valued Guests,

Thank you for sharing your comments about our hotel. We certainly strive to make sure all our guests have a comfortable stay. Our staff is empowered to make sure all our guests are accommodated during their time with us. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Been to Clubhouse Inn & Suites Albuquerque? Share your experiences!