“Great hotel, wonderful service” 5 of 5 stars

You added Clubhouse Inn & Suites Albuquerque to your Saves list
Clubhouse Inn & Suites Albuquerque
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1315 Menaul Blvd NE, Albuquerque, NM 87107   |
Ranked #22 of 144 Hotels in Albuquerque
“Great hotel, wonderful service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2012

I loved this hotel and definitely got bang for my buck. Free shuttle service, drinks, and snacks. Plus the staff was excellent and service oriented. Beds are super comfy.

• Stayed January 2012
Francesca96, General Manager at Clubhouse Inn & Suites Albuquerque, responded to this review, January 29, 2012
We appreciate your comments regarding our service and amenities especially our shuttle service which is a very valuable option available for our guests during their stay.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (104)
San Diego, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2012

This is the first time at this hotel and let me tell you I ill never go anywhere else. I checked in and the Manager actually checked us in and was so nice, she laughed and made check in very pleasent. We went out to lunch at the Range and when we came back Trish (the manager at check in) asked how our lunch was and if we needed anything she even addressed us by name, which made us feel like we were special. I have never seen a manager mingle with the guest and make sure everyone was taken care like Trish did. The rooms were great and the drinks at night were even better. This hotel knows how to treat their guests and from now on this is my second home when I travel to ABQ

Room Tip: West side of hotel
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled on business
Francesca96, General Manager at Clubhouse Inn & Suites Albuquerque, responded to this review, January 17, 2012
We are pleased that you had an enjoyable stay at our hotel thanks in large part to our great Guest Service staff under the direction of our Front Office Manager Trish who you met during your registration. Your fine comments regarding Trish are no surprise as she is always doing whatever is necessary to make the guest visit a success.
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2011

The Clubhouse Inn & Suites is a little out of the way but is one of the hidden gems of Albuquerque. The rooms are large and clean, very reasonably priced, the beds are comfortable, and the staff is very helpful. We stayed for four nights then came back early for another three nights. Amenities include free drinks in the evening, fresh cookies, and breakfast. It’s also closer than you might think to many of the attractions such as the Indian Cultural Center and Old Town. We will definitely return again.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple
Grants, New Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2011

I stayed here December 6-9, 2011, for our annual Law Enforcement Conference. My check-in was flawless, the stay was quiet and comfortable and the breakfast buffet was something to look forward to. Faren did a fine job in setting up our room block (which was almost half the price at the conference hotel). I was placed in a suite and it was very nice, roomy and comfortable. All of the front desk staff were very helpful when I asked for something. I will definitely return, even if it just to stay for the weekend on a little getaway.

Thank you!

PS: Definitely law enforcement friendly.

Room Tip: Rooms on the second level in the SW corner were quiet.
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled on business
Francesca96, General Manager at Clubhouse Inn & Suites Albuquerque, responded to this review, December 29, 2011
I will pass along your comments regarding the great service that you experienced during your recent stay. We look forward to your return visit.
Farmington, New Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2011

Over Thanksgiving we had our family reunion at the Clubhouse Inn & Suites. The staff was pleasant and very helpful. We had Thanksgiving dinner delivered by a local caterer and the hotel's staff set up the room with plates, cups, ice, etc. They were happy to help us with any request we made and we made a lot of requests. The rates were reasonable and we will stay there next time we go to Albuquerque.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
Francesca96, General Manager at Clubhouse Inn & Suites Albuquerque, responded to this review, December 6, 2011
Thank you for your positive comments regarding our service. We believe, as you did, that our hotel has the ideal atmosphere to host a variety of family events such as your family reunion.

Show Low, AZ
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2011

Just stayed here for 4 days. The service was awesome. The general manager met us at the train station and brought us to the hotel. He was friendly and wanted to help in every way. We have 5 children but he wasn't phased a bit. After checking in (early but they were ready) we went to the rooms which were very nice and clean. Breakfast was great - somewhat normal fair but better tasting with homemade tortillas and green chip soup. The next day they drove us to the zoo/aquarium (side note: worth every penny of the 1200 it cost) and they picked us later. The managers reception (2 free alcoholic drinks, free software drinks, and popcorn) was great. Breakfast continued to be great and service amazing. Maids cleaned wonderfully and were more than competent. Altogether a great and friendly place.

• Stayed November 2011
It was a pleasure for me to personally provide the shuttle service for your family during your visit. I could certainly see that your family was enjoying the many local attractions during your visit.

Slovakia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2011

I recently stayed at this hotel with my husband. The hotel offered a great deal for 57.63/night for staying 3 and more nights. Originally, we wanted to stay only 2 nights at a slightly higher rate, but we decided to stay 2 more nights and the manager in service was kind enough to apply the better rate towards entire 4 nights, which we appreciated a lot. As we walked to the room, we could smell a light scent of a carpet cleaner and I suppose that the carpet was freshly cleaned. It appeared to be freshly cleaned, no grey dust lines in corners or under the bed. Since we're sensitive to dust, this was a very pleasant finding. I guess we can thank for that hotel's friendly pet policy. But I can only guess. The room was spacious and very clean. Hotel stuff was very friendly. Breakfast were fantastic all 4 times. At this price range we haven't seen so much variety. Hard boiled eggs, scrambled eggs, breakfast sausages, very tasty homemade green Chile stew (which was usually gone before we made it for breakfast), hash-browns, cottage cheese, canned strawberry and peach and assortment of pastry and cereal. I am sure I forgot to mention some stuff because I didn't try all of it (I remember now that they also have breakfast Belgian waffle, tortillas and salsa for breakfast burritos). All this stuff was there every morning. Yum! Overall this was an excellent deal for the money. My only suggestions would be regarding internet, even Ethernet connection was slow. Also, the last day when I was packing, I painfully scratched myself on a staple sticking out of a foot stool. However, I informed the manager about it. This place is highly recommended.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple
Your comment about our carpet is correct in that all our hallway carpet has been recently cleaned. Also, thank you for the alert about the staple on the foot stool as it was removed immediately