“Convenient and Friendly” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel Cascada

You added Hotel Cascada to your Saves list
Hotel Cascada
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2500 Carlisle Blvd NE, Albuquerque, NM 87110 (Formerly Park Inn by Radisson Hotel & Water Park)   |
Ranked #79 of 146 Hotels in Albuquerque
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Convenient and Friendly”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

I found the Hotel very convenient right off I-25 in Albuquerque. While the property was very busy, the staff was most cordial and friendly. The Front Desk clerk took her time with every guest and explained the layout of the Hotel and all the amenities that are available. The rooms were very clean and spacious.
Great place to stop while traveling or for a long weekend get-away.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled solo
Patrick H, Manager at Hotel Cascada, responded to this review, yesterday
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience regarding your stay at Hotel Cascada. I am glad that you enjoyed your overall stay with us. I appreciate you comments and will share them with the staff. Please let me know the next time you are staying with us so I can personally welcome you back to the Hotel.

Director of Operations

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I stayed 2 nights with my Daughter only because my Daughter wanted to stay there for the water park. First thing we get there its 9:30 at night they do not and will not accept cash. very odd so I have to go and move money around because I don't have credit cards only cash or debit cards so we finally get in our room at 11:30 front desk was very rude and even more rude that I was upset about not taking cash. long story short water park Ok but dirty no place to change in shower rooms floor always wet very slippery even when you are very carful. Rooms ok bed was nice but only one worked sleep by number beds. room service nice but food was cold and cost way to much for what we got. We did have fun but we really had to make an effort and forget the bad. at the end of it all They CHARGED ME TWICE FOR EVERYTHING AND CALLED WONT TALK TO ME SUPORT MANAGER RUDE STEPHON STEFFON WHAT EVER HIS NAME is SAID PLEASE HOLD NEVER ANSWERD switched back and forth from one person to another. the second charge made 2 days after I left. Still don't know why. cost for 2 nights and 1 room service 510.00 so far. not very happy CEO OF CASCADA your hotel is a sinking ship your crew has abandoned ship. need to rehire and clean the place up.

Room Tip: Get a room overlooking the indoor pool
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled with family
Patrick H, Manager at Hotel Cascada, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I apologize that your experience was not a great one. I am definitely going to follow up on the issues you experienced with each department and swiftly resolve those issues. Regarding the billing issues, please contact me so I can help resolve.

3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

They tout the water park, which is over rated. 1/2 of it was closed, really over priced. Besides the $129 room rate, $10 extra for refrig. $10 for microwave, wow! Next door Motel 6 furnished those free, in the room! Really over priced!

• Stayed December 2014
Patrick H, Manager at Hotel Cascada, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your stay. I apologize that the Hotel and Waterpark did not meet your expectations. If you would like to discuss your stay further, please do not hesitate to give me a call.

Oklahoma
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I stayed at Hotel Cascada during the Balloon Fiesta with my family and 2 small dogs. The 2 rooms we were in were close to each other and it was convenient for taking the dogs outside. The hotel is quite spread out and once you learn how to navigate it, it's not a problem. Everyone was friendly and helpful. The water park was fun for the kids......a great family hotel. The restaurant and bar was very good and we enjoyed our drinks and meals there after a long day. I highly recommend this hotel for a family vacation.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled with family
Patrick H, Manager at Hotel Cascada, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience regarding your visit to Hotel Cascada. I am pleased that you enjoyed every aspect of your stay! Please let me know the next time you visit the Hotel so I can personally welcome you back.

matata
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Super friendly and accommodating staff! Rooms are, overall, decent, although some areas need updating. Clean. Wireless is spotty. Not in the nicest area of town! I wouldn't take a stroll after dark! Otherwise I would say it was a good experience!

• Stayed October 2014, traveled as a couple
Patrick H, Manager at Hotel Cascada, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience regarding your stay at Hotel Cascada. I am very pleased to read that you enjoyed your overall stay with us and the mention of the friendly staff. Please let me know the next time you visit the hotel so I can personally welcome you back.

Brooklyn, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Hotel Cascada was extremely awesome and although the staff was very friendly there, Annabelle was the best and friendliest employee at Hotel Cascada. Annabelle was extremely helpful and speaking for the city of Albuquerque, Albuquerque is totally awesome and the best! Hotel Cascada was very clean and very nice rooms for a very affordable price and great food and try the giant pancakes for breakfast! Totally awesome!

I stayed there from October 18th, 2014 to October 25th, 2014. Great place!

Michael Kaminsky, Brooklyn, NY

• Stayed October 2014, traveled solo
Patrick H, Manager at Hotel Cascada, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience regarding your stay at Hotel Cascada. I am very pleased that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay. Annabelle is a true asset to our Hotel, and I will share your comments with her. During your next visit please ask for me so I can personally welcome you back.

Richmond, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My family and I stay here every time we travel to the Duke City and each time we enjoy ourselves. This time I am in town on business and decided to stay at Hotel Cascada. No time for the Waterpark on this trip but still enjoyed myself. Looks like they made some changes in staffing.
My room seems fresher and they have some new soaps and shampoos. Nice stuff.
I was able to catch the Football game in the bar and was the Raiders beat up on the Chiefs. Looks like they had a new bar manager. Very nice changes as the service was top notch.
Great experience even without the family. Thanks HC team.

Stayed November 2014, traveled on business
Patrick H, Manager at Hotel Cascada, responded to this review, 4 weeks ago
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience while staying with us. I am glad to hear that you and your family always have a good time while at the Hotel. Please let me know the next time you stay with us so I can personally welcome you back to Hotel Cascada.

Director of Operations

Been to Hotel Cascada? Share your experiences!