“Wonderful Family Get Away!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel Cascada

You added Hotel Cascada to your Saves list
Hotel Cascada
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2500 Carlisle Blvd NE, Albuquerque, NM 87110 (Formerly Park Inn by Radisson Hotel & Water Park)   |
Ranked #79 of 146 Hotels in Albuquerque
El Paso, Texas
“Wonderful Family Get Away!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

I just want to say that this Hotel was wonderful. I was skeptical about some of the other reviews that I read. We stayed here this past weekend (July 11-13). The staff was very nice. The room we stayed in was very clean. I will say that I really couldn't hear much noise....it could be because of the air conditioner..that was a little loud...it didn't bother me much though. It does have the sleep number beds in the rooms and those are very nice.....you just have to be patient and let them work!!! I actually had some of the best sleep I have had in a long time there....lol. My children, ages: 10, 3, and 2 loved the Water Park. This was a good entertainer for a few hours....The water park is a nice addition to the pool that is also available in the hotel. It has two different slides. One you go down with in a tube and the other you go on your back....it is lots of fun. They also have a nice play area for the little ones that also has slides in them and a big bucket that will pour on you when you least expect it. They have another pool that has basket ball in it if you feel like shooting some hoops. They also have a place where you can learn to surf that was pretty neat to watch. They have hot tubs....I am just saying that this place was pretty fun!!! I would recommend anyone this for anyone wanting a little more out of their stay....They also have a restaurant/bar in the hotel...I did not go here however....it did look nice in there though.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
CascadaGRM, Manager at Hotel Cascada, responded to this review, July 20, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the Hotel and Water Park. I am glad you and your family had a great stay, and fun in the Water Park. I look forward to you visiting us again.

Director of Operations

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
Denver, Colorado
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

I have to come here but if I didn't have to I wouldn't the front desk staff is extremely rude. It also has a very limited menu and very pricey .It takes for ever to get to your room and you could lose your way very easily in this hotel. The only good thing about here is the van driver who picks you up in the evening he is the best thing in the whole hotel. No outdoor swimming pool they closed it in an indoor swimming pool and has a lot of chlorine in it . Stayaway ! stayaway!

Stayed July 2014
CascadaGRM, Manager at Hotel Cascada, responded to this review, July 20, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I apologize for your experience with the front desk. We take our customer service very seriously and I will address the issue you experienced with the front desk staff. I am glad that our Shuttle Driver was a delight.

Thank you again for your feedback!

Albuquerque, New Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

What a nice weekend! Our children love the water park specially the flow rider; The instructors at the flow rider are very nice and really help the children to learn and have a memorable experince.
The staff is very friendlly and the Breakfast is one will make you come back.

Room Tip: Inside Rooms with view to the indoor pool are quieter and with direct acces to the pool.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
CascadaGRM, Manager at Hotel Cascada, responded to this review, July 12, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I am glad you and your family enjoyed the hotel and the water park. Please let me know the next time you are at the hotel and/or water park so that I can personally welcome you back.

El Paso, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014

Great for those weekend getaways. Our boys loved it. It also has a nice water park attached to it that is very well run and Kid friendly. It has 2 restaurants but I never used them. The are it is located make all other Albuquerque attractions very accessible. Room was the right size and comfortable. Do not stay next to the ice machine. I would certainly stay here again and bring the family.

Room Tip: Choose a room far from the ice or vending machines.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
CascadaGRM, Manager at Hotel Cascada, responded to this review, July 7, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience while staying at the Hotel Cascada. I am glad you and your family enjoyed your stay and had fun at the Water Park. Next time you are in the area, please do not hesitate to contact me so that I may personally welcome you back. Have a wonderful week.

Best Regards,

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014 via mobile

Loved it, everybody was beyond polite and I experienced great service. Nephew loved the waterpark and had a great time over all. I thought the rooms were clean and the front desk was extremely helpful with any questions I had. I look forward to coming back and bring able to experience another great day.

• Stayed June 2014
CascadaGRM, Manager at Hotel Cascada, responded to this review, July 2, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our Hotel. I am pleased that you and your nephew enjoyed your time with us. Please let me know when you make your way back to the Hotel so that I can personally welcome you back.

Have a wonderful day!

Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2014

Tried to stay at the Hampton next door but the entire city was booked due to a soccer tournament. After all options exhausted, we checked this place. Rooms available and at a reasonable rate. Figured we were set since it had a restaurant inside as well. The rooms were old and not as clean as I am accustomed to. It was very damp, presumably from the indoor pool/water park. First floor had glass doors leading to the outside which I did not like (even with the security bar in place) but any port in a storm. I would not stay here again unless I had no other option.

Room Tip: Ask for a second floor room for security- the glass patio doors not the most secure.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
CascadaGRM, Manager at Hotel Cascada, responded to this review, June 30, 2014
Thank you for spending time sharing your experience at the hotel. I apologize that we did not meet your expectations during your stay. I would like to speak with you in person so I can get a better feel for all areas you felt we fell short. If you would like to discuss your experience, you can contact me directly at 505-855-6072.

3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

This is a very bizarre place with a misleading website. Large, maze like place. I thought we were getting a good deal but once I saw the place from the outside and then got in the room, I wouldn't recommend it. The shower had some kind of white stuff at the junction between the floor and wall which was unappealing. The decor was dated and not enough pillows on the bed.
We don't have kids so the water park was of no interest. We chose it because they would allow us to leave our car there while away but when we saw the area, we didn't feel safe leaving the car.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
CascadaGRM, Manager at Hotel Cascada, responded to this review, June 25, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the hotel. We are constantly using all feedback as a guide toward our ongoing pursuit to meet and exceed the expectations of our guests. If you would like to discuss your experience further please do not hesitate to contact me at 505.855.6072.

Thank You again!

Director of Operations

Been to Hotel Cascada? Share your experiences!