“Rooms need an upgrade!” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel Cascada

You added Hotel Cascada to your Saves list
Hotel Cascada
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2500 Carlisle Blvd NE, Albuquerque, NM 87110 (Formerly Park Inn by Radisson Hotel & Water Park)   |
Ranked #80 of 146 Hotels in Albuquerque
Surprise, Arizona
“Rooms need an upgrade!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

We stayed here recently during the ballon festival and stayed in one of the suites. The decor was in need of a serious upgrade but otherwise the room was clean and comfortable. It had a sleep number bed which was very comfy! The service was great and the gentleman at the front desk was super helpful! I am told they will be upgrading the rooms soon.

Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
Elephant Butte, New Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

I don't know how this place got such bad reviews. Took grandkids for waterpark. Closest waterpark to Durango, so we stayed the night. Everything was clean, room was $89. Tickets to waterpark were $20. Per. We had a blast. We DId go on a Thursday/Friday, during the week so waterpark was not crowded. We all had a blast. Def family friendly. If u want a peaceful quiet place, stay somewhere else. If u want a great family getaway, or small vacation this is the place

• Stayed August 2013
Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

My family and I go here for the waterpark--its the only one in ABQ! However small it is its clean and has some neat attractions. I love the boogy boarding surfing attraction. The outside jacuzzi is cool. My 3 year old loves the kiddie area. All in all the waterpark makes this hotel stand out among the others.

Aside from that, there is also the beds which are super comfortable. The room service is pretty good. I like the Altitudes sports bar since they re-designed it. The grounds itself are very aesthetically appealing with pretty features everywhere. The only thing I can say is that the party pricing for the waterpark is outrageous, hopefully under the new owners they see reason because I would like to do a party here.

Room Tip: I like to stay on the atrium in the first building, it has a great view of the pool.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
South Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

After reading the reviews on this hotel from others on Trip Advisor I was doubtful that I would have a good time. Since I was traveling with a tour I had no choice but to stay there. My husband and I were very nicely surprised. The beds were comfortable, once you learn how to adjust them, the room was clean, pool looked very nice although I didn't have time to use it and the hotel itself was very clean and nice. The restaurant had good food and the bartender was great. Best part about this hotel though was the staff. These people would do anything to make their guests happy including using the shuttle, mainly for the airport runs, to drive people around, locally of course. I wish all hotels had staff like this one.

Room Tip: The pool closes at 10 but if you need a quiet room try to get one away from the pool area.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Abilene, Texas USA
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

We stayed here our first night on the road of a 3 week vacation. Had to change rooms television had a cracked screen. Then the internet did not work seems they were having trouble with it. Pool was closed as well as the jacquizz.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Louisville, Kentucky
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

I stayed at the Hotel Cascada for a full week during September for the Chinese Shar-Pei Club of America and was blown away. The staff were fantastic, great with the dogs, great with the amount of traffic we brought in and extremely accommodating. For a first time venue, and one under newer ownership the level of professionalism and the calm manner of the staff was fantastic.

I stayed in one of the suites in the 4th building, it was GORGEOUS. Great space, was perfect for 'living' in the hotel for week and the sleep number beds...my word I could do that again! I didn't personally order room service, but did have dinner with a friend that did, the room service was timely and very good. The hotel bar/restaurant is a nice place to hit and has a varied menu, I was traveling with someone who is allergic to gluten and she had some trouble but the staff was able to help her out and get her something she could eat. The price was a little high for what I was used to, but the surrounding restaurants were comparable.

I will say that having no grass was a little strange, but was impressed with what was done to get a potty area up and running for the dogs. And was even more impressed that the hotel graciously allowed the club to take up more of their parking lot for RV parking for the week.

Overall, I would definitely suggest this hotel to anyone who is looking for a great time in Albuquerque. It's close to Old Town, close to other tourist attractions, and is just a great stop.

Very impressed!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Ian P, Front Office Manager at Hotel Cascada, responded to this review, October 15, 2013
What a great time our staff had hosting the Shar-Pei Nationals. It sounds like our exec room was the perfect fit for your time. Thank you for sharing yours as well as your friends experiences in our restaurant. Happy the Chef was able to adjust to the dietary needs of your friend. We look forward to hopefully hosting the next Shar Pei event. Thank you again for sharing,
Canton, NY
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

just off Interstate 40; good counter staff (I had a booking snafu but they took care of it to my satisfaction); good restaurant/sports bar; this also appears to be good family stop over as they have an indoor water park; rooms were clean; service was good; select-air adjustable mattresses; an indoor pool and hot tub are available to ll guests; no refrigerator was the only negative.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
We are very happy we were able to make your stay so enjoyable. Thank you for your comments on our staff at the Front Desk. I am glad they were able to assist in regards to the reservation snafu. Glad you were able to enjoy our great food as well. Hope you will come back soon to enjoy the water park. Thank you.

Been to Hotel Cascada? Share your experiences!