This place is fine, clean and comfortable. Well situated for visiting a number of places in the historic old town. Breakfast was included but was slow and not really worth the wait - a good continental buffet would have been better and then we need not have had to pay for the coffee. We did not understand that you could only have one drink as part of the meal and we had already requested orange juice. Small point but needs attention.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Rio Grande Hotel
- Best Western Plus Rio Grande Hotel Albuquerque
- Best Western Albuquerque
- Albuquerque Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Full service hotel located in the Historic Old Town District with over 150 unique shops, restaurants, and art galleries nestled around the Albuquerque Plaza. The Inn is bordered by I-40 to the North, the Downtown District to the East, Route 66 to the South, and the Rio Grande River to the West. Swimming pool, hot tub, restaurant, cantina, business center, and free Wi-Fi. 100% non-smoking facility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Best Western, getaroom.com, Otel, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Rio Grande Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.