I probably would have rated the hotel higher except that after a long drive, we got in late and was hungry. We ordered nachos: chicken and beef. Although there was a good amount, the chicken was ice cold and I don't even know if it was cooked all the way through, the server was having an ok night and it showed and the food was overpriced. Not to mention there was no continental breakfast, but you could buy breakfast in the same restaurant we got the nachos from. Also, I am disappointed in the fact that my kids and I left a bag of clothes and I have been trying for 3 days to get someone to tell me if they have it or not. I have left voicemails and messages with management and needless to say it has been a real pain trying to find out if they have our clothes or not. So overall...very disappointed in the service, quality and cost of food and I would not recommend this hotel for families at all.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Rio Grande Hotel
- Best Western Plus Rio Grande Hotel Albuquerque
- Best Western Albuquerque
- Albuquerque Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Full service hotel located in the Historic Old Town District with over 150 unique shops, restaurants, and art galleries nestled around the Albuquerque Plaza. The Inn is bordered by I-40 to the North, the Downtown District to the East, Route 66 to the South, and the Rio Grande River to the West. Swimming pool, hot tub, restaurant, cantina, business center, and free Wi-Fi. 100% non-smoking facility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Tingo, getaroom.com, Best Western, Otel, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Rio Grande Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.