My room did not pick up the internet. I lugged my lap top across the country on a plane to do online college course homework. I called the front desk to be told to just come down to the Lobby because most of the time my room wouldn't pick up the internet. AND Then i woke up at 2am to find my room smelled like a sewer. A really awful stench. So bad I couldn't go back to sleep. Front desk clerk told me to open a window. It was 40 degrees outside. I'm very disappointed in Best Western. Clerk didn't offer another room. Disgusted.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Rio Grande Hotel
- Best Western Plus Rio Grande Hotel Albuquerque
- Best Western Albuquerque
- Albuquerque Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Full service hotel located in the Historic Old Town District with over 150 unique shops, restaurants, and art galleries nestled around the Albuquerque Plaza. The Inn is bordered by I-40 to the North, the Downtown District to the East, Route 66 to the South, and the Rio Grande River to the West. Swimming pool, hot tub, restaurant, cantina, business center, and free Wi-Fi. 100% non-smoking facility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Tingo, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Best Western, Otel, Hotels.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Rio Grande Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.