After we stayed there I looked at the reviews and notices AntK13 stayed in room 240 and had heater problems, so did we. The heater was noisy and ran all the time. I called the front desk and the maintenance fellow came up and reset it so it did not run all the time. But when it kicked on it was still noisy, and the thermostat was not accurate.
Bought a voucher for a breakfast which was so-so. Go to the nearby Starbucks and get one of their breakfast sandwiches instead,
But the staff was friendly, the room was clean, and the location, just off 40 is great for seeing the sights of ALQ.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Rio Grande Hotel
- Best Western Plus Rio Grande Hotel Albuquerque
- Best Western Albuquerque
- Albuquerque Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Full service hotel located in the Historic Old Town District with over 150 unique shops, restaurants, and art galleries nestled around the Albuquerque Plaza. The Inn is bordered by I-40 to the North, the Downtown District to the East, Route 66 to the South, and the Rio Grande River to the West. Swimming pool, hot tub, restaurant, cantina, business center, and free Wi-Fi. 100% non-smoking facility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Tingo, Best Western, getaroom.com, Otel, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Rio Grande Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.