The staff were extremely helpful and kind, the room were very clean and in good order. In fact everything was very clean and in great order. I can highly recommend this Inn for a great stay while in NM.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Rio Grande Hotel Albuquerque
- Best Western Plus Rio Grande Hotel
- Best Western Albuquerque
- Albuquerque Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Full service hotel located in the Historic Old Town District with over 150 unique shops, restaurants, and art galleries nestled around the Albuquerque Plaza. The Inn is bordered by I-40 to the North, the Downtown District to the East, Route 66 to the South, and the Rio Grande River to the West. Swimming pool, hot tub, restaurant, cantina, business center, and free Wi-Fi. 100% non-smoking facility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Best Western, Booking.com, Otel, Olotels, EasyToBook, Expedia, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Agoda, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Rio Grande Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.