“Nice place to bed down.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN Airport Albuquerque InnSuites Hotel & Suites

Save Saved
You added BEST WESTERN Airport Albuquerque InnSuites Hotel & Suites to your Saves list
BEST WESTERN Airport Albuquerque InnSuites Hotel & Suites
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   2400 Yale Boulevard Southeast, Albuquerque, NM 87106   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Earn a $50 Gift Card
Ranked #17 of 146 hotels in Albuquerque
Odessa, TX
“Nice place to bed down.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013

Had to visit the Veterans Hospital in Albuquerque so we booked a 2 night stay at this hotel. The staff was very polite and courteous, offered me a free cup of coffee, and helped escort us to our room. The room was clean and comfortable and the beds were good enough I did not get a back ache from a lumpy mattress.
Flat screen TV, micro and fridge, and a rocker swivel chair.
Air conditioner was a little noisy but tolerable.
Did not sample the continental breakfast so I can not give a plus or minus on that.
Would I stay again? Yes I will.
Rates were reasonable and the booking process and check-out was swift and painless.

Room Tip: Access from parking lot to ground floor will be easier on the west side.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
InnSuitesDOS, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN Airport Albuquerque InnSuites Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, June 11, 2013
Thank for your recent trip advisor review of the Best Western Airport Albuquerque InnSuites Hotel, I am very happy to hear you had a great stay and I am so proud of our hotel and my staff at our property.. Thanks for the positive comment. We look forward to seeing you next time you are in the area.. Please call Victoria direct for a free upgrade

381 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
Atlanta
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

I arrived here after a long drive of 2 1/2 hours following a week of camping in the Gallinas Mountains on an archaeological project. I had several large bags that I needed to sort and repack before flying out the next day. The lack of an elevator to access the second floor to my room, was a huge disappointment. While the desk cheerfully pointed to an older employee who would be glad to help me with my bags, he was occupied when I began to bring them into the hotel and I decided to haul them myself to get it done. It was a similar hassle getting them back down and out to my vehicle. I found the property nice, the room clean and comfortable, the free breakfast adequate and the employees uniformly pleasant. The cost was also moderate. But the lack of an elevator to move heavy bags was an unexpected annoyance. My counsel to folks considering a stay, emphasize a desire for a 1st floor room when you make your reservation. If so, you'll have a much easier stay.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you so much for your feedback regarding your stay at the Best Western Airport Albuquerque InnSuites Hotel! We realize you have many choices when it comes to lodging, and we sincerely appreciate your business. We are always very pleased when a guest takes the time to share a thier experiences at our property. Thank you again for your feedback
Kansas City, Missouri
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

Stopped here for the night. After sending the wife and kids to the room while I parked and unloaded the car, I made my way to the room with a large duffel bag, large suitcase, a smaller suitcase, and a potty training toilet seat. To my disappointment, I found out there was no elevator and had to lug everything up 2 flights of stairs, oh well. A little bit of exercise never hurt anybody and the lack of elevator is NOT part of this review. The room was clean and the bathroom was clean as well. My biggest problem for this place was the floor. The floor beneath the carpet felt like it was rotted and creaked like a floor from a haunted house. I mean, I'm no carpenter or engineer but carpet on top of squeaky Swiss cheese flooring just doesn't sound, or feel, normal to me. After a peaceful night of sleep, I was awoken to the fresh smell of coffee. To my surprise, my wife was still asleep and the coffee pot was untouched. My own personal hypothesis was that the coffee smell was wafting through the potholes in the floor from the breakfast downstairs. Breakfast. The breakfast was the main attraction for me. Totally took advantage of the breakfast. If I'm back in Albuquerque, I'll try this place again, just have to lose 30 lbs. to feel safe walking around in the room.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Greensboro, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

We've stayed at numerous hotels that are near airports; I'd have to say that this was the best of the lot. Ours was a huge, clean, well appointed room near the lobby, but not so close that we had any hint of noise.

And when I asked if it might be possible for their shuttle to pick me up when I returned our rental car to the airport area, the answer was not one I really expected! The answer was "of course we will". And they did so promptly after I called when I finished returning the vehicle.

My only "negatives" are that there is only one restaurant nearby, and while OK, it wasn't exceptional dining. Also, their architect or contractor really missed the mark on the closet. The closet's depth was so inadequate that one could not close the bi-fold door without turning the hangers to a 45 degree angle. But because almost all people stay just a night or two, that should not constitute a real impediment. All in all, we were more than pleased.

Room Tip: Try for a first floor room simply because it's close to the lobby, where, by the way, they offer...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
InnSuitesDOS, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN Airport Albuquerque InnSuites Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, May 21, 2013
I would like to thank you for taking your time to share your experience of your recent visit to Best Western Airport Albuquerque InnSuites Hotel! It gives us great pleasure to know that you enjoyed your stay, we strive to make sure that everyone's stay is comfortable and CLEAN we hope to serve you again in the futrue, thank you for being a loyal Best Western customer
Newark, Ohio USA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

Nice place, staff was friendly, room: no glasses in bathroom to drink from, bathroom large and empty looking, the shower leaked (a lot) between the plastic and the metal. No darkening drapes, white curtains didn't do much to keep out the light during the night. Great service, breakfast was good, but they had a highschool soccer team staying and they really ate, we got there as they were finishing and the food was almost all gone. They should have planned for the hungry kids and their appitites in advance.

Hubbard, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2013

Location is great for getting to the car rental return area of the airport. Close to a few chain type burger places for a quick meal. If you have time...20 minutes to Old Town. Breakfast is complimentary and lots to choose from. Room was spacious and clean...drawback..no elevator to 2nd floor....request lst floor if lots of luggage. Front desk helpful and accommodating. Liked the patio, too.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Greetings from of the entire staff, we would like to thank you for taking your time to share your experience of your recent visit to Best Western Airport Albuquerque InnSuites Hotel and the 5 star Rating! It gives us great pleasure to know that you enjoyed your stay, and we appreciate your feedback and thank you for choosing to stay with us! If you are ever in the Albuquerque area, it would be our pleasure to serve you again! Thank you for being a loyal Best Western customer

Been to BEST WESTERN Airport Albuquerque InnSuites Hotel & Suites? Share your experiences!