“Very clean and great breakfast” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn & Suites North Albuquerque

You added Quality Inn & Suites North Albuquerque to your Saves list
Quality Inn & Suites North Albuquerque
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   7620 Pan American Fwy NE, Albuquerque, NM 87109 (Formerly Clarion Hotel)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #44 of 146 Hotels in Albuquerque
“Very clean and great breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2014

We stayed here one night and the room was very clean, beds comfy, internet connection was good, overall our stay was excellent! We were especially surprised with the continental breakfast! Green chile and cheese hash browns, fresh pancakes, sausage, biscuits, gravy, eggs, and all the cold fixins too!! The exterior is going through some renovations and there is some construction on the road too but nothing that affected our nights rest!

Stayed April 2014
Qualityinn_ABQ, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites North Albuquerque, responded to this review, April 23, 2014
Dear Christine,

505-823-1300

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
Flagstaff, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2014

The stay was quite fine and comfortable. I would recommend it for that alone. Sometimes, however, a place deserves recognition for other things, and this is one of those times.

I made the reservation on-line two days before i arrived and never checked what i did. I assumed i had put in the correct dates. When i arrived, with a print out in hand (and which i had never looked at until then), it turned out that i had actually made the reservation for the previous night. !!!! The evening clerk could not take care of the issue. I was given a room for this nite but would be paying for 2 nites due to my mistake. The room was not a good one as it turned out to be next to some water system within the hotel and the thing was going full bore. So i went back and asked for another room. The clerk gave me a great room at the same price. Then, the next a.m., with the manager on duty, she cancelled the charges for the night that i had mistakenly reserved. WOW! She could have easily said, "No, can't do it." After all, i had made a major mistake. So, thank you. Well done Quality Inn.

Room Tip: The rooms at the back (East side) are quieter. They are also more 'isolated.' I like the...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
Qualityinn_ABQ, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites North Albuquerque, responded to this review, April 13, 2014
We would like to thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey. Feedback from our guests is very important to us and your input helps with our continuing efforts to provide excellent service and a great stay. We take pride in our customer service, and will never make our guests pay for honest mistakes. It was our pleasure to adjust the previous night stay as it was simply an error. Most of all, we are very happy to hear that you were taken care of and had a great stay!

lawrenceville,ga
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2014

I spent a week out of town and stayed in 6 different hotels. Two Marriott locations and four Choice locations. When I pull into the parking lot, I always take a quick run around the hotel in my car. WOWSER. The back of this hotel looks awful! It was kind of scary with vacant rooms and blinds torn and broken plus trash. I reminded myself that it had won some awards, so I decided to stay.

The good...
The front desk clerks are VERY nice . Really kind at check in and the offered me a little goody bag ...unsual for Choice locations. I am a Platinum Elite. The lobby is attractive and bright. I felt fine once I got inside. The location is RIGHT off the interestate. The hotel must be older, as it is very solid and I did not hear noise from the traffic at all. Breakfast was ample and the room was large, so you did not feel crowded. My bed was very comfortable with nice sheets.
I had a spacious 2 room suite. The price was under $60 and that is pretty much unheard of. I booked on Choice.com.

The bad...the hallways are dark. The carpet is puckered and stained. My drapes in my room were stained and torn. The room smelled musty when I arrived. I put the air on and it was fine. The furniture in the room looked like it came from an estate sale for grandparents. It was in good shape but very dated. I could not get internet to work in my room.

The ugly...if you drive around the back you may change your mind and stay elsewhere. It looks really awful back there. Some rooms look abandoned. Curb appeal: ZERO.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at Quality Inn & Suites.

Allow me to apologize on behalf of our hotel for failing to meet your expectations regarding wireless connection, as well as the issues with your suite on your recent visit. I have shared your feedback with my Housekeeping and Maintenance Departments to ensure we handle these types of situations differently in the future. We are currently undergoing renovations in our 2nd building sleeping rooms and have all of the windows covered with paper so we can paint all those rooms. We are also repainting the outside of the entire property. Let me assure you we do not have any of our rooms with cracked blinds (actually we do not have blinds at all). However, thank you so much for bringing these issues to my attention. I will take all steps necessary to fix any and all relevant issues we find.
On another note, we are pleased you enjoyed the comfort of the beds, the wonderful breakfast, and all the other wonderful things you mentioned!

Again, thank you for your time and valuable feedback. We sincerely appreciate it and hope you will give us another chance to provide you with superior service and accommodations on your next visit to Albuquerque.

Scottsdale, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2014 via mobile

I have stayed here several times, started as a clarion inn and converted to quality inn suites now . Same people, same rooms, no surprises. One if the few choice hotels that welcome me as a platinum elite member.
Used to give a welcome cookie and small bottled water as an elite member, did not twice last week.
Staff very friendly , rooms clean and breakfast bar very complete

Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Qualityinn_ABQ, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites North Albuquerque, responded to this review, April 6, 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel online. We are very happy to have such loyal guests like you. The staff is honored to know that we are one of the few hotels that recognize your elite status. It is very important to us to make sure you know how much we value you as a customer and appreciate your loyalty to choice hotels. Thanks again from taking the time out of your busy day to review our hotel. It means a lot to us. We hope to see you soon. Until then, safe travels!

Quality Inn & Suites Albuquerque
joseroybal@qualityinnabq.com
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2014

Stayed here after getting a good deal on hotels.com. Well worth it. Rooms were awesome. Clean. Price was good, with or without deal on the booking site. Breakfast was good. Front staff was very accommodating when checking in and Jose was very helpful. We will definitely stay again!

Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
Qualityinn_ABQ, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites North Albuquerque, responded to this review, March 26, 2014
We are so glad to hear that your stay was awesome! Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel! It is great to hear that you enjoyed our delicious breakfast and that our staff was helpful! Jose appreciates your compliments and we all look forward to seeing you again!
westsiderider
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2014

This is the 2nd time I've stayed at this hotel; the last trip was a couple years ago when it was still a Clarion. Back then and now, both times, the stay was extremely pleasant. The beds are comfy, the rooms are spacious & clean and the bathrooms stocked well. The staff is incredibly friendly & helpful. In fact, I was in town from Los Angeles to shoot a music video and required a time lapse shot of the sunset. The staff arranged for me to get access to the roof for 30mins to get the shot of the sunrise the day I departed! Unbelievable! Didn't get to sample the food other than breakfast and it was plentiful and tasty. Kudos to the staff, this is a wonderfully chill place to stay if you're ever in Albuquerque for business or pleasure.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel! We are so please that your stay was enjoyable and that we were able to help you capture your sun shots! We appreciate all of your feedback and look forward to making your next stay even better!
Tempe, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2014

I stayed here for one night on my way to Colorado. It's not super fancy but clean and comfortable. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. I would stay here again. The only con I can add is that my room was near the ice machine, so a bit noisy at times.

Room Tip: My room was convenient on the first floor but near the ice machine. A little noisy at times.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
Qualityinn_ABQ, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites North Albuquerque, responded to this review, March 2, 2014

505-823-1300

Been to Quality Inn & Suites North Albuquerque? Share your experiences!