“My Favorite Place for a Facial” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #13 of 98 Activities in Albuquerque
More attraction details
Owner description: Betty's features two outdoor hot tubs and saunas, massages, facials, restorative spa treatments, lounge and relaxation areas in a xeriscaped garden setting, and a specialty boutique with natural and scintillating bath & body products as well as sassy and stylish affordable accessories.
Albuquerque, New Mexico
24 attraction reviews
“My Favorite Place for a Facial”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

I have been going to Betty's for many years now, and it is my favorite place to get a facial! The environment at Betty's can be best described as Zen-like, and you always feel good from the minute you walk in the door until you leave.

I usually go to Betty's every few months for a facial. For the locals who need a facial on a regular basis, you can now buy a "package" of facials. I have been using this all year long and just book my next one at the end of every visit! You can upgrade them for special facials or longer times as you wish too, or add additional services if you like.

For the Burques, get on their mailing list for the month specials, which are oriented towards seasonal changes with the body (allergies, sun, winter, etc.)

For the ladies, nice private outdoor hot tub with sauna and shower nearby. Be sure to take time to soak before your treatment. Nice selection of products and jewelry to be had there too.

Betty's is one of my favorite things about Albuquerque!

Visited July 2013
Jennifer M, Public Relations Manager at Betty's Bath and Day Spa, responded to this review, November 4, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are honored to be your favorite place to get a facial and enjoy the environment. We hope to continue being your favorite place for many years to come and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Albuquerque, New Mexico
7 attraction reviews
“Best secret in the valley!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

Betty's Day Spa is one of the best kept secrets in the valley. Tucked away in the north valley, Betty's is the place to go for a massage! I've been to other spas-Betty's is quiet, private but not snobby or condescending. Go early and use the outdoor hot tub or sauna. Bathing suits not required, but not frowned on either. They offer a variety of services and hire the best to perform them. Great professional and friendly staff. Tired and just want to unwind? Come soak in the hot tub! Beautiful outdoor setting makes this the perfect spot to relax with friends.

Visited June 2013
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
19 attraction reviews
“Excellent value!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2013 via mobile

We are traveling and decided to book massages at Betty's rather than the resort spas up in the mountains (Santa Fe/Taos) - loved the massages, the hot tubs and sauna and relaxation - excellent transformation of a residential property into this small spa! I'm from the East coast - hard to find a stand alone massage for under $100 - this was $80 for a morning of hot tub, sauna, fluffy robes and a 60 minute massage - great start to vacation:-)

Visited May 2013
“Great relaxation”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013 via mobile

Betty's is fantastic! My treatment was exactly what I was looking for, and at such a great price. The entire staff was exceptionally professional and friendly, and make you feel right at home.

Visited May 2013
Baltimore, Maryland
27 attraction reviews
“Put your body in Betty's hands!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

After breakfast at Los Poblanos with conversation of two of my favorite girlfriends, my family was in jeopardy of not seeing me ever again. And this was before the spa treatment at Betty’s Bath & Day Spa, after which I considered purchasing real estate nearby.

Leveo is his name (my therapist), massage therapy is his game. I booked The Gwen, a 90-minute massage and sugar scrub treatment that was worth every penny. Shortly after I hit the table Leveo got to work. Gradually I felt my muscles submit to the authority of his hands, which after all, is the chief aim of massage therapy. Leveo one. Tension zero. On his tip envelope I wrote, “If the Council of Cardinals had elected me Pope, I would Saint you on the spot.” Needless to say, I recommend a visit to Betty’s.

Visited March 2013
Jennifer M, Public Relations Manager at Betty's Bath and Day Spa, responded to this review, April 29, 2013
We're so happy to hear you enjoyed your treatment with us! Thanks for sharing your feedback with us, we hope we get to see you again the next time you're in town.