“Suburban Extended Stay East, we love it” 5 of 5 stars

Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #80 of 146 Hotels in Albuquerque
GreenLeadersGold level
Tena, Ecuador
“Suburban Extended Stay East, we love it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2014

We will stay there next year when we go to ABQ. We stayed for 2 weeks the room was clean the bed was excellent all appliances worked well and the shower had a massage shower head. The television was a flat screen maybe 36 or 42 in. with perfect reception. The room was quite and the parking was great. The employees were very helpful when asked questions. We had a fine stay. Big rooms, huge parking lot, awesome hot tub, swimming pool wasn’t working but that was ok to me. Security all night long…..that was very good, we felt totally safe

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Eugene505, General Manager at Suburban Extended Stay Hotel East, responded to this review, May 22, 2014
Dear MIGUE21086

On behalf of our entire staff we want to thank you for taking your time and write us this wonderful review, for staying in this Suburban Extended Stay Hotel East Albuquerque and for being a guest of us. We are trying so hard to make every stay as pleasant as possible and working in every single detail to make all our guests happy. We are pleased you enjoyed the hot tub, you liked this property and our security system. By the way the swimming pool is now open and working perfectly.

We want you to know we really appreciate your business and looking forward to seeing you next time, have a wonderful day

Best Regards

Couples
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Extremoz, RN
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2014

From February to mid-March I had spent about a month of back & forth time in ABQ from La Havana, Cuba. They just changed brand from Comfort Inn to Suburban Extended stay. So….i got everything nice and fresh. My first trip to this hotel was beyond expectation and I returned for some family issue a week later. I didn't consider any other hotel for my many upcoming stays and I won't in the future. Fantastic staff all around from housekeeping to manager - every one of them friendly and helpful in any way needed.

Nice selection of 5 or so pillows on the bed, neat & clean rooms, good wi-fi in room, new fridge and microwave - all the things anyone would need. For me, coming in from Cuba, the location was perfect to meet with my daughter and for any "pleasure time" in ABQ. Basically, it's "right around the corner" from Coronado Mall Center,right across the street there is a mini shopping center and Central Ave (Route 66) is right down the street.
The Tvs…….flat screen Tvs……..i don’t even have a flat screen tv at home…considering im from Cuba..a poor country that’s not a big deal…well……honestly, Super nice room with a great kitchen. Very friendly staff. The bed was comfortable. I will be staying there everytime I am in town. I was really impressed with how clean and quiet this place is. The only thing I would recommend is a newer bedding set, the one in my room was a little old but clean.

Room Tip: the rooms upstairs are bigger
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Eugene505, General Manager at Suburban Extended Stay Hotel East, responded to this review, May 28, 2014
Dear Charles R

Thank you so much for your wonderful review of this Suburban Extended Stay Hotel East. We will be sharing the compliments with all the staff, it will serve as added encouragement to them for a job well done! I would like to let you know we are working on replacing all the bedding sets.

We look forward to your next visit. Have a great day

Best Regards
Long Beach, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2014

There is nothing that I can say negative about my stay in that Suburban extended stay. Cool staff and stuff in the room. Nice selection of channels, the pool was not open but at least we could enjoy the hot tub. ..so relaxing and pleasant, the ice machine and coke machine, the gym, the fact that they have their own security system going on..wow..we felt so safe and protected during our stay. I'll like to add something.

The principal one, the rooms...As you see at the pictures..so big and new and beautiful and updated and and and...so happy with my choice, honestly next time I'll be at the same Suburban Extended Stay....looking forward to seeing you guys one more time.

• Stayed April 2014
Dear Hello 1967

Thank you so very much for staying with us and for writing us such a great review. We are really please your stay was good and problem free. It is gratifying to us and I am glad we were able to meet all your needs and our staff made you feel at home.

We are looking forward to seeing you next time, valued guest.

Best wishes
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2014

Hey......where should I start? Those rooms are the bomb.......they have 4 different rooms....depend what you need or how much you want to pay...All of them renovated, clean, comfortable, so big.....so big.....I felt like I was staying in an apartment. ....The only difference. ....THE PRICE......so affordable. ....oh man....I'll definitely stay here again next year.......weekly rates, monthly rates......daily rates.....pet allows. ....what else? The manager......such a sweet guy....so friendly and wanted to help me out so bad........The hot tub......really good.....I'm telling you right now, I really think....This is a good deal.

• Stayed April 2014
Eugene505, General Manager at Suburban Extended Stay Hotel East, responded to this review, June 3, 2014
Dear traveler07161967

Thank you very much for your awesome review of this Suburban Extended Stay Hotel East. We will be sharing this review with all our staff, it will serve as added encouragement to them for a job well done!
We look forward to your next visit.

Kind regards

Been to Suburban Extended Stay Hotel East? Share your experiences!