We have stayed at this location a few times because we liked the room setup so much and it's location near I-25 and Paseo del Norte. We get a one bedroom suite that has a living room/kitchen area with a door separating the bedroom and bathroom. The kitchen has a full sized refrigerator, small cooktop, microwave and dishwasher. There is a large flat screen TV in the living room and another TV in the bedroom. They have breakfast included in the room rate with a selections of yogurt, cereals, oatmeal and a hot dish with condiments like green chile and salsa to top your eggs with. Tue., Wed., Thur. They have food downstairs 530pm-730pm.
There is an indoor pool and small work out room with laundry next door.
The downside this time:
Spotty wireless Internet service. it worked about half the time I tried it. My husband went downstairs a few times to use theirs.
Housekeeping didn't clean our room two days in a row, and no the do not disturb sign was not on the door. We asked at the desk after day one of no service that our room be cleaned, but returned to find it without service. I called and had them bring us towels and shampoo, etc...but the garbage cans remained with trash and the bed un-made again.
The AC was either on and freezing, or turned up and hot at night. It didn't stay steady at any temperature. I opened the living room window to let the cool air in and that worked to keep the bedroom at the right temp. (40s at night now)
The bottom line is that this is a nice facility with a good location to the balloon fiesta. The rooms are nice for families. It would get a higher rating if not for the problems listed above.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites Albuquerque North Hotel Albuquerque
- Staybridge Suites Albuquerque North Hotel
- Staybridge Suites Albuquerque
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay Comfortable at our Conveniently Located Hotel in Albuquerque Welcome to the Staybridge Suites Albuquerque North. Our upscale extended stay Albuquerque hotel is located just off I-25 and is eight miles North of I-40. Our North Albuquerque hotel is 15 miles from Albuquerque International Sunport Airport (ABQ). Leisure travelers enjoy our location which puts them close to major attractions including the Balloon Fiesta Park and Museum, the Santa Ana Star Center, and the Albuquerque Zoo which are all within 10 miles of our Albuquerque hotel. You'll also be close to area casinos and historic Old Town, which offers fun for the entire family. Corporate travelers in Albuquerque for an extended stay find our hotel is close to businesses, including Presbyterian Hospital, Honeywell, Intel and Northrup Grumman. Our hotel caters to business travelers with amenities including complimentary high-speed Internet access in every room, meeting space and a 24-hour Business Center. Lodging in our Albuquerque hotel lets guests enjoy the community feeling they'll experience with a 24-hour Fitness Center, outdoor putting green, indoor pool and outdoor courtyard. Other amenities include a convenience store, on-site laundry facilities and a complimentary shuttle that goes within a 5-mile radius of our hotel. For a great location and excellent amenities, choose our extended stay hotel in Albuquerque for your next vacation or business trip. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Travelocity, Olotels, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Agoda, Venere, Hotels.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Staybridge Suites Albuquerque North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.