This Homewood Suites is located about a quarter mile off I-25 in an area adjacent to the Albuquerque airport along with several other large lodging properties. During this current 14-day roadtrip, this was probably the best, personal, professional, knowledgeable check-in experience we had. We had a good sense of security while there.
Our large 1-bedroom suite was modern and up-to-date, with rich appointments and ceiling fan. This property also has an ice machine on every floor, an amenity not found in most Homewood Suites. There was also a safe in the room. The kitchen was well-equipped, except for the fact that there was no glassware ... puzzling.
The crowded "managers evening social" was chaotic at best, with guests hurrying around for food which was not to be found ... we left without eating anything. Two attendants were working, but they weren't producing food fast enough. Besides, the food quality wasn't inviting.
We also skipped the complimentary breakfast the following morning, the bad "evening social" experience still fresh in our minds.
The checkout was disappointing, as the clerk didn't seem to care when I told him we were leaving, and muttered not a word when we cashed in our Hilton Honors coupon provided by the hotel for two waters and cookies.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites By Hilton Albuquerque Airport Hotel
- Homewood Suites By Hilton Albuquerque Airport Hotel Albuquerque
- Homewood Suites Albuquerque
- Homewood Albuquerque
- Albuquerque Homewood Suites
- Albuquerque Homewood
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Venere, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Homewood Suites by Hilton Albuquerque Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.