“Good Hotel in Albuquerque” 4 of 5 stars

2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   6150 Iliff Road NW, Albuquerque, NM 87121   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #17 of 146 Hotels in Albuquerque
Savannah, Georgia, USA
“Good Hotel in Albuquerque”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2014

Nice rooms with large, clean bathrooms. Staff is extremely pleasant and well-informed. James on the front desk was MOST helpful on many issues. Breakfast a bit above the regular hard-boiled eggs and cereal. Didn't use the pool or workout room, but they seemed clean and well-attended. Rooms were quiet at night and the HVAC not noisy. Good mattresses and pillows.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Brice H, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Albuquerque - Coors Road, responded to this review, March 18, 2014
Reed,
Thank you for the amazing review. We really appreciate it. I am so glad you enjoyed our hotel and that James was able to help you with all of your questions. We hope your travels bring you back this way very soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Thornton, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2014

This was a good experience at this Hampton inn. We have stayed here before and were please with our stay this time also. The only problem here was our mattress. It was in need of replacement so I was a little disappointed in that respect but the breakfast & everyting else was up to par for Hampton Inns.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn and Suites Coors rd for your recent stay. I am very glad you enjoyed yourself at our property. I saw that you had an issue with one of our beds and would like to know what room you were in so we can take a look at that right away. I hope you come back to Albuquerque very soon to visit us again.
Las Vegas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2014

I enjoyed my stay very much. The room was more than large enough, the bed comfy, the bathroom well appointed, and the room quiet. The breakfast was pretty standard for a hot breakfast, but it was clean and well stocked. I would recommend staying here.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo

Bobbi,
Thank you for choosing our Hampton for your recent stay here in Albuquerque. I love reading great reviews and was very glad to see all the great things you had to say about our property. I hope your travels bring you back this way again very soon.
Salem, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2014

I wouldnt consider myself a hotel snob, but I am pretty picky... Owning my own business that I hold to high standards I do not choose to stay in places that are less clean than my own home and have to pay for them. This hotel was clean, welcoming, warm and cozy. I would stay here again.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family

Lori,
I was so glad to hear our hotel was up to your standard especially with you owning your own company. We all take pride in our work here and it is amazing to read a responce where someone notices all the hard work we put in every day. I hope your travels bring you to our amazing property again very soon.
oshkosh, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2014

We traveled over four hundred miles and found a relaxing stay at the Hampton Inn. The room we had gave us a beautiful view of the mountains and the sun rise was spectacular. Breakfast was served promptly at 6:ooa.m. We were on our way 6:30 well rested and in no need of stopping for breakfast.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Brice H, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Albuquerque - Coors Road, responded to this review, February 20, 2014
Thank you Bob for choosing our Hampton for your recent stay. I am so glad that you had such a nice stay with us and hope your travels bring you back to our hotel soon.
Eagan, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2014

Just short stay on our way through town. Room and entire facility was beautiful, clean and appeared to be recently redecorated. Staff very friendly. Would make a point to stay here again and hopefully longer!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Brice H, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Albuquerque - Coors Road, responded to this review, February 19, 2014
I want to thank you for choosing our hotel on your recent stay. I am so glad you enjoyed our newly renovated property and we hope to see you again soon.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2014

The hotel was doing some renovation while I was there, but it never interfered with breakfast or other facilities. The staff were super nice. The hotel was a little noisier than some - not as well insulated against sound as some of the newer ones. Handy location, right off Coors road and I 40. Walking distance to Buffalo Wild Wings and lots of other chain restaurants within an easy drive.

Room Tip: My room looked out over the lobby area. I suspect that the rooms on regular halls would be a bit qui...