“Great Place For a Crowd” 4 of 5 stars
Review of The Cooperage Rest.

No photo provided
Cuisines: American, French, Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Spokane, WA
“Great Place For a Crowd”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

Had an opportunity to visit this restaurant twice in one week with 10 and 12 people. It is very close to the Expo Grounds. We were there for Youth National Arabian Horse Show. The Cooperage was very efficient and fun. We were all dressed very casual from the horse barns. Service was excellent. Alaska Salmon on the dinner menu was overcooked. All meat orders were fixed perfectly, from rare to medium well done. Salad bar was very nice and very fresh. Soups were a little overdone from sitting all day?

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Las Vegas, New Mexico
“enjoyed it”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

me and my wife linda just earned the reviewer badge on here. we were both very happy by this. so we though we would review again because we eat out a bunch of times. this place is great. the cooperidge has great stakes and catering events. we went to a wedding cratered by them and that is why we went there and got the shakes later on. we live outta town but have to drive for work and when we do we eat at places in the town. we love italian stakes. cooperidge is in the center of the town center and is hot for us to get there. but it is great and the girls were always nice. we will be back.

Visited March 2013
new mexico
“Don't waste your money.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

The food(steaks) were horribly overcooked. When we complained, the server informed us that she obviously didn't cook the steaks because she was our server.RUDE! The place is absolutely filthy.

• Visited April 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
“Avoid Going To This Place”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

We decided to eat at the Cooperage because there was a concert held there. We paid $ 20 for the concert tickets, so that part was not free, but well worth the price. Dinner before the show seemed like a good option, and we even had a $ 15.95 Entertainment Book coupon to use.

The unlimited salad bar was very good, and we should have stopped there. The salad was fresh and there were many choices. There were two soup choices. I had mushroom soup, which was good but too salty. My husband and I each ordered entrees, and all I can say is everythnig tasted over-salted. Even the french fries my husband got were so salty that he could not eat them. I had some sort of chicken (terriyaki) and he had prime rib.

If I were to return, I would opt just for the salad bar and skip the dreadful entrees.

The service was terrible. I asked my server for silverware, as there was none on the table. After 10 minutes or waiting to eat my salad, I had to find another table that had silverware and retrieve it myself. I also had to refill my own water glass.

• Visited March 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
“Very enjoyable experiance”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

I have been eating at this restaurant for over 30 years, but mainly dinners. Today, I went there for lunch. The food and service were very good.

• Visited February 2013