“Second stay on our cross country trip” 5 of 5 stars
Review of La Quinta Inn & Suites Albuquerque Midtown

You added La Quinta Inn & Suites Albuquerque Midtown to your Saves list
La Quinta Inn & Suites Albuquerque Midtown
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   2011 Menaul Blvd Northeast, Albuquerque, NM 87107 (Menaul Development Area)   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #7 of 146 Hotels in Albuquerque
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Clarksville, Tennessee
“Second stay on our cross country trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014

Just like our first stay in Oklahoma. we were upgraded from a double full, to a double queen suite. We are loving La Quinta inns. The cleanliness of the property is delightful. We can walk all around with our little dog, with no dirty looks and stress. The breakfast was so good. Every request we had was met immediately. We will never stray from La Quinta inns.

Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Julie A, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Albuquerque Midtown, responded to this review, June 22, 2014
We appreciate you taking the time to post a review. We are always happy to hear when our guests have a great night sleep and leave with a full tummy. We hope you will always stay with us whenever you visit Albuquerque. We enjoy seeing familiar faces pass through our doors!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
Foster,Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

Felt like I was at home. The staff was very professional and meet all of my needs during my stay at the hotel. I was greeted with friendly faces and smiles my first day here. I would without a doubt return to this location for whatever the purpose may be.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thanks so much for your review. We strive for that "home away from home" feel for all our guests. Having fun is what hospitality is all about, and we definitely have fun with our guests while providing them with a comfortable laid back atmosphere. We look forward to serving all your hospitality needs the next time you visit Albuquerque.
Albuquerque, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

No problems at all with our stay at this hotel. Clean rooms and facility as well as a friendly staff. The price was a good value and the breakfast choices for food was nice. Appreciated that they were pet friendly without requiring a deposit as we were traveling with a dog. We would definitely stay at this facility again.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thank you for your review. We are so pleased to hear how much you enjoyed your stay. We work hard to ensure each and every guest leaves feeling completely satisfied with the service they experienced during their stay. Please visit us again on your next visit.
Oceanside, California, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

We had a king room with a jetted tub and I was very excited to use it after a long day of traveling. Unfortunately it smelled like urine and there was mold all around the caulking of the tub. We also had an issue with both air conditioning systems (as we had a suite). I am very cold natured at set it as low as possible (70) and was dying all night! Also, when the A/C did turn on, it rattled the headboard and drove my husband and me crazy. When I went to the lobby bathroom at check out, it was a sauna. I won't be staying here again with my family for sure.

Room Tip: Don't stay in the king suite with tub!!!
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Julie A, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Albuquerque Midtown, responded to this review, June 18, 2014
Thank you for your review. As a military family, you were given a complimentary upgraded two room suite at no additional cost in appreciation for your service to our country. I am very sorry you were unhappy with the accommodations we provided you. I was unable to locate where you had reported any maintenance issues prior to your departure, but I sent maintenance in to inspect the room anyway. He reported that the thermostats in both rooms were functioning all the way to 45 degrees, and could not find where the headboard was loose enough to rattle against the bedroom wall. I really have no explanation for what you experienced, but I sincerely apologize for you being less than satisfied with the room. I do hope that you enjoyed all the amenities we had to offer you during your stay and that you had a great breakfast prior to checking out. I really do hope that you give us a second chance and stay with us again.
Nashville, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2014

This hotel was perfect for my trip with my 2 dogs. They have a "dog park" area where you can take your dogs off of the leash and they can run, play, and do their business. The hotel was clean, staff was friendly, and the complimentary breakfast was great. I would absolutely stay here again.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thank you for your review. I am always happy to hear when a guest has a great stay with us. We work hard to make sure everyone has a great stay with us, and I am so glad we didn't disappoint you. I invite you to stay with us again on your next trip to Albuquerque.
Saint Paul, Minnesota
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2014

This is a nice hotel. Rooms are nice and the pet atrium is a nice touch. There is one important category missing from the ratings below and that is safety/crime. I learned the hard way that Albuquerque is a high crime area. My bike was stolen from the hotel parking lot. Apparently theft is a bit rampant in this part of town and all across Albuquerque. Please learn from my experience and bring any valuables inside if you stay here. The hotel does not have security cameras and the patrol agents goes back and forth between hotels so with some shady hotels down the street, the property is vulnerable to theft.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
Thank you for your review. I was very sorry to hear a bicycle was stolen from your vehicle during your stay with us. As it is everywhere, hotel parking lots are easy marks for individuals who are up to no good, and that is why we have numerous signs posted in our parking lot recommending that all our guests please bring their valuables inside. Because we do contract security to patrol our parking lot intermittently as a deterent, they are not stationary patrol and although it is very minimal, we cannot guarantee unfortunate incidents such as this will not occur. Again, on behalf of myself and my team, I apologize for this incident and sincerely hope it does not deter you from staying with us again the next time you are in Albuquerque.
Roswell, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2014

This location is centrally located, close to downtown and easy access to the freeways. Rooms are large and comfortable. The staff, very pleasant and of course the bright side breakfast was great. We enjoyed the indoor swimming pool. This location offers a gym and also had a quest laundry room. It also had a nice sitting area in the lobby.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thank you for taking the time for write a review. It is always great to hear when our guests have a wonderful stay. We work hard to ensure you feel comfortable, secure, and settled in when you stay with us. We certainly hope to see you again soon.

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Albuquerque Midtown? Share your experiences!