“Great Hotel” 5 of 5 stars
Review of La Quinta Inn & Suites Albuquerque Midtown

You added La Quinta Inn & Suites Albuquerque Midtown to your Saves list
La Quinta Inn & Suites Albuquerque Midtown
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   2011 Menaul Blvd Northeast, Albuquerque, NM 87107 (Menaul Development Area)   |
Ranked #7 of 146 Hotels in Albuquerque
Springfield, Missouri
“Great Hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

We spent the night here on our way to Sedona,AZ., this is a great hotel.
We have stayed at lots of La Quinta's and I would rate this one as one of the best, the rooms were clean and the beds comfy.
If we go this way again we'll make sure to stay here again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

We had the King bed with the Jacuzzi tub and loved it, the room was big and very clean, breakfast was great. The stay was well worth it. We are very pleased with our experience and next time we go through there we will stay there again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Quebec city, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

It's a very nice hotel, with all you need for a night stop while on a road trip. I specially liked the indoor pool and the spa, and the comfy beds...as well as their very good hot breakfast.
It was exactly what I was expecting at a reasonable price !

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
Las Vegas, Nevada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013

Having just had a terrible experience at a La Quinta around the Fort Worth TX area, I couldn't wait to get to this La Quinta in Albuquerque. We stayed here before on our cross country move and you couldn't find more excellency in service and friendliness. I think all La Quinta hotels should send their staff for education on hospitality. Every encounter with the front desk made me feel so welcomed. We were traveling as a party of 3 with 3 pets, so we booked 2 rooms and were so fortunate that we were given a suite with a second bedroom attached --- It was more that I could ever ask for. Everything was so neat and clean, the free breakfast was fantastic, the beds were so comfortable and the A/C worked great and it was so comfortable -- I said to my husband, I don't want to leave, I want to move in here. This is how a hotel should make you feel
(unlike the LaQuinta Red Rock Summerlin Las Vegas --- see review) There was also a Village Inn restaurant right across the parking lot. My son ordered the food and went to pick it up (short walk) and it was delicious.

Room Tip: I think any room here is great,but the King Suite was unbelievable, especially with a jetted tub tha...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Ruidoso, New Mexico
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

First time at this LaQuinta location. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Very good complimentary breakfast definately compared to other hotel options. Room was spacious and very clean. Very easy too get around to the places were were going. We frequently go the Albuquerque and this will be on the "A" list for places to stay.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

California, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

I am moving across the country with my dog and my father and as such have been staying at a variety of "La Quinta Inns" across the country because they are dog friendly and do not charge a pet fee. Of the four LQI's I stay at during this trip, this hotel was by far the nicest. The king suite was large with two rooms and very nicely appointed. The bed was comfortable and there was very little noise. The only noise issue I had was that other dog owners were not conscientious about what their dogs were doing while they left them alone in their rooms. (Grrr, how could you do that to your poor doggie??).

The breakfast was a typical free hotel breakfast. The staff was really friendly and helpful and there was a nice green area for the dog. The area was totally fenced in and private so I could let my doggie loose to run around and get some exercise during this long cross country trip.

If I ever go through Albuquerque with my dog again I will definitely stay here. Heck, I'd probably stay here without the dog, although the location is a little "meh"--very industrial.

Room Tip: King suite with jetted tub is a two room suite, although it is not advertised as such.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Albuquerque Midtown? Share your experiences!