“Best hotel we have ever stayed at” 5 of 5 stars
Review of La Quinta Inn & Suites Albuquerque Midtown

You added La Quinta Inn & Suites Albuquerque Midtown to your Saves list
La Quinta Inn & Suites Albuquerque Midtown
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   2011 Menaul Blvd Northeast, Albuquerque, NM 87107 (Menaul Development Area)   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #7 of 147 Hotels in Albuquerque

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
Hemet, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

This La Quinta definitely deserves the good reviews I read before I chose to stay here. I am traveling with my feline companion, so the pet friendly location was very much appreciated. The hotel was super clean, quiet, and the beds were comfortable. The staff were very friendly and accommodating, including the lady who another reviewer mentioned chews gum like crazy. I have to admit that it made me chuckle seeing her after reading that review...but she was very nice. :)

The breakfast was very good. They had a really good hot breakfast...which even came with bacon (a first for me at a La Quinta). The staff members at the breakfast area were so nice and helpful to all the guests, and even offered to bring some stuff out to a person who came about a half hour after breakfast had ended. I thought that was very nice.

I'll definitely come back to this La Quinta if I'm in the Albuquerque area again.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
durham, nc
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

Very nice Inn and Suites! It's situated well off the highway so road noise isn't a concern. It has a definite New Mexico flair, with a stone gas fireplace in the lobby. This particular La Quinta is the most dog friendly I've stayed in, with dog biscuits at the front desk and an enclosed courtyard where your dog can run free and stretch his legs. Doggie waste bags are provided and people do a fantastic job of cleaning up after their pets.
My room was clean and very spacious - a suite I suppose - with an extra seating area complete with couch, coffee table and chairs. Very nice.
As always, the beds and bedding were comfy and cozy and I had a good night's sleep.
The fitness room was nice with a treadmill, elliptical machine and weights. There was also an indoor swimming pool and hot tub but unfortunately, I didn't have my suit with me.
Breakfast was great with a hot buffet (eggs, sausage, biscuits and gravy), breakfast breads, yogurt, honey and waffles.
The only thing that stands out in a negative way was the front desk clerk was chewing gum like her life depended on it. It made me flash back to when my mom used to tell me how unattractive gum chewing is and how people that chew gum looked like 'cows chewing cud'. Though I'm still not sure what 'cud' is, I have to agree with my Mom on this one.
Attention: This is THE La Quinta Inn and Suites to stay at while in Albuquerque. Don't waste your money on other Albuquerque La Quinta Inns unless you enjoy worrying about being shived in a dirty motel room in your sleep.
FYI: Whole Foods is conveniently located down the street on Carlisle. Be sure to eat at Taco Cabana! There is an excellent dog park off of I 40 called the Tom Bolack Urban Forest Dog Park, they have water.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
San Diego, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

This La Quinta was very nice, with a very spacious room. When we called to make a reservation for the following night the cashier didn't even try to offer us a normal room...suites only. When I asked whether or not there was other rooms, since we were just blowing through on our way home from the holidays, she ignored the question and offered us the most affordable suite for they had for $88. We definitely weren't happy about it since we were just stopping for the night. Our total bill ended up costing us over $110.
It was a nice room, minimal noise from or naighbors around us, which was very nice being we had a dog.
Nice doggy courtyard for exercise and potty break as well.
And a super nice breakfast that included biscuits and gravy, eggs, sausage, and all th regulars.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Albuquerque Midtown? Share your experiences!