“Love love love this place!” 4 of 5 stars

Up Up and Away Package
Ranked #34 of 145 hotels in Albuquerque
GreenLeadersSilver level
Santa Fe, New Mexico
“Love love love this place!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2013

A wknd get away is always nice, any chance I get I book at this property. Breakfast was delish as all ways. The room smelt a little musty also noticed the bathroom could use a face lift....other then that this property is located perfectly to every thing!!!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

EmbassyABQ, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites Hotel Albuquerque, responded to this review, January 3, 2014
Thank you for your review. I am glad that you enjoyed the complimentary breakfast. I am sorry to hear of the smell of your room. If you would be able to provide a little more information, we may be able to address that issue. My email is ronald.mann@jqh.com.

Thank you for writing!

509 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (84)
Albuquerque, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2013

Clean, great food included with room, pool area indoors and warm, welcoming staff. Only con were the thin walls between rooms. Could hear our neighbors. Room was huge! We had a beautiful city view. On top floor. Kids liked the glassed elevator.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

EmbassyABQ, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites Hotel Albuquerque, responded to this review, December 20, 2013
Thank you for sharing your experience. I am happy to hear your family enjoyed the hotel's complimentary breakfast and spacious two room suite. Our premium floor features balconies, keurig brew stations, and ihome docking stations, in addition to being on that top floor!

Thank you for your review!

Des Moines, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2013

The Embassy Suites in ABQ is definitely one of my favorites. The hotel does a lot of little things to make my stay enjoyable. The location is not the best, but is conveniently located near the interstate.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

EmbassyABQ, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites Hotel Albuquerque, responded to this review, December 19, 2013
Thank you for writing. Our location is definitely not walkable to many nearby attractions or sites, however, you are correct in that it has very easy access to the freeways in all directions. Nob Hill, Downtown, and the UNM Campus are all within a 10 minute drive.

There are not many places in Albuquerque that you cannot get to within 20minutes due to our freeway structure.

Albuquerque, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2013

The hotel is in a very good location. The rooms were spacious and clean. The morning breakfast was good and the chefs were great. The business center was great, but free WIFI would have been nice. And the evening reception is always a bonus. Would stay here again.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you for your compliments. The staff enjoys hearing of a job well done. I am happy to hear you were able to get some complimentary drinks and a cooked to order breakfast! Those amenities are our most popular. We are happy to provide an internet code for those who are unable to pay for wifi.

Edmonds, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2013

I had a good stay at the Albuquerque Embassy suites. I had a room on the 8th floor, away from the elevator, so it was very quiet. I had my 9 year old granddaughter with me and she loved having 2 t.v.s in the room, and the hotel pool was also a big hit.

Breakfast was a nice assortment, including omelets made to order. The evening social from 5:30-7:30 was also nice with vegetable platters, dips and chips available on most nights. My last night there was on Sunday evening and they only had chips and salsa which was a little disappointing. I had secretly been hoping that there would actually be a nicer selection on Sunday evening when there were far fewer guests at the hotel.

We had dinner in the Cyprus restaurant the first night and the waiter confused the pricing on the 2 specials. I ordered the less expensive steak special to share with my granddaughter and it was a delicious meal. However, when the bill came, it was actually the higher priced item. I told the waiter it was OK but I was disappointed that no effort was made to correct the bill or give something of added value.

We also ordered a pizza from room service one night and it came quickly and was actually a large pizza, quite delicious for about $12. There is a $2 delivery charge and 18 % gratuity added to the bill, all fully disclosed and fine with me.

The 2 room suite was perfect so that I could get up before my granddaughter and not wake her. We had a very nice visit. The front desk staff was very nice and helpful, the housekeeping staff was efficient and friendly. We had a room with 2 double beds and the beds were very comfortable. The less than 10 minute drive to the airport was perfect for my early 6 a.m. flight home on Monday.

I will definitely be staying here again. Thank you Embassy Suites!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for writing. It is not very often we get a detailed account of our services in the restaurant. Those comments will be put to good use. We appreciate the feedback, and I am sorry to hear the evening reception was a little lacking on Sunday evening. The chef will hear about that as well!

Thanks for staying!

Las Vegas, Nevada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2013

Stayed at this facility during a recent business trip. Great hotel. Easy access to the Medical center and to the airport. Excellent managers cocktail reception every evening and also excellent breakfast as usual.

Room Tip: The rooms facing the front of the hotel also look out on the city.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your review. The complementary evening reception, featuring free beer, drinks, wine and light snacks is available daily from 530-730p. Breakfast is also complimentary and just as exciting. I am happy to hear you were able to take advantage of these amenities.

We are located very close to Lovelace, Presbyterian, and UNM hospitals.

Scottsdale, Arizona, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2013

I loved this hotel!!! The staff was incredible, and very attentive to all of my needs.
I used my Hilton Honor rewards. The breakfast was delicious, as most Embassy properties, are.
Our view, although was of the freeway, still offered beautiful views of the Sandias; and it felt like home!!
Beds were a little small for my liking, although the rooms were clean & modern.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your review. Our breakfast is our most popular complimentary amenity. I am happy the staff was attentive and friendly. Hopefully you can try our king sized beds the next trip.

Front Office Manager

Been to Embassy Suites Hotel Albuquerque? Share your experiences!