“Just the Best” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersSilver level
Cheyenne, Wyoming
“Just the Best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

When you stay here you are welcomed and treated like a star guest. The managers and staff are there for you and make it known that whatever your need is they will meet it. The food is awesome! their cookies are the best. Rooms are comfortable and clean. Go and know you are going to have a great stay.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

EmbassyABQ, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites Albuquerque Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, August 9, 2013
Thank you for your review. I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay and will pass on your compliments to our staff. Should your travels bring you back to Albuquerque, we hope to be your hotel of choice.

Front Office Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (120)
San Antonio, New Mexico
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

Embassy Suites is the place to stay while in Albuquerque! This hotel does not disappoint. The staff is professional and inviting. The only down fall to this hotel is the room service. The menu offerings are delectable but it took over an hour to receive a sandwich and fries, however they were delicious. They do offer a wonderful manager reception with FREE unlimited drinks and snack foods and the made to order hot breakfast in morning is excellent. Even though the hotel is located in a safe part of town they do have security in the parking lots for additional peace of mind. The rooms are LARGE and well furnished, including refrigerator and microwave. Be cautious of the top floors during the summer. The hotel has excellent air condition but when the outside temperature is around 100 the upper floor has a warmer room temperature (73-75 degrees). This hotel is excellent for both families and business. This is the only place I will stay in ABQ

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
EmbassyABQ, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites Albuquerque Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, July 17, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am happy to see that you enjoyed your stay and have multiple compliments to our staff, I will be sure to pass those on. In regards to the exceptional wait for room service, I can assure you that our food and beverage will work to ensure the wait time is minimized for the future. Again, I want to thank you for the review and the compliments. I hope should your travels bring you back to Albuquerque you will be our guest again!

Olathe, KS
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

We paid a premium to stay here for a week. Upon check in we discovered that our room was missing several items (clock radio, hangers, towels) but housekeeping brought the up promptly. The next day, although the beds were made, nothing else had been touched. I don't mind re-using towels, but we had no shampoo/soap/etc. , no water glasses, no bathroom tissue (there was not a lot left on the roll when we checked in). When we called the front, they brought us some shampoo, and it took several calls just to get the basics. They never vacuumed, they never cleaned the bathroom (evidenced by a nut dropped on the floor that I left just to see, and a hand print on the closet mirror that was there all week). Yuck! My son dropped a toy beside the bed and let's just say that, after peering down there, we just left it. The breakfast people were always cheerful, but they did tend to stop stocking it after 7:30 a.m. We just went for the cook-to-order bar and found plenty to eat. Oh- and yes, our room was always muggy like another reviewer mentioned. Overall, I would not stay there again, because of the uncleanliness. What a shame- given that it is a newer property.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your review. I am disappointed to hear about all of the troubles you experienced with your stay. I can assure you that we will pass along your comments to our housekeeping manager to better the quality and cleanliness of the rooms. I encourage you to reach out to me so that I can offer a more tangible gesture of my apologies. I can be reached at kaisha.gurtner@jqh.com or via phone at 505-353-5349. Again, thank you for your review and I look forward to hearing from you.

Kaisha S Gurtner
Colorado Springs, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

Really nice rooms with comfortable beds. Great location with lots of great nearby restaurants. The rooms did not conceal noise. Neighbors slammed their doors constantly. Even with the A/C on 72, the rooms got hot daily.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

EmbassyABQ, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites Albuquerque Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, July 13, 2013
Thank you for writing a review – I am pleased that you enjoyed the room and the location. I apologize for the a/c issues and the loud noise from your neighbors that you experienced. I encourage you to reach out to me so that we can record what room you were in and our engineers can take a look at the HVAC unit to ensure a more comfortable stay. I can be reached at 505-353-5349.

Albuquerque, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

I had never stayed in an Embassy suites due to the fact that its expensive to stay anywhere nice and fun anymore, I saw the price it was very nice and the room was exceptional, staff was great, amenities where amazing.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you for your review – we are delighted that you had such a wonderful experience. I will be sure to share your comments with our staff. We hope you will be our guest again in the future.

Portland, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

I have travelled all over North America and when I am gravitating to Embassy Suites more and more because of the consistently good service, very nice rooms (quiet, clean and stylish) and the great breakfasts. This hotel in Albuquerque was as good as any of the Embassy's I've stayed at. Very nice staff, nearly perfect room, good rates and that famous omelet breakfast. Only thing that bothered us was the weird mini-pillows. I haven't figured out if all Embassy's are using them, but they are not a good idea. So small that a sleeping person will roll off by simple turning in bed.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you for your wonderful review – I am overjoyed that you are so satisfied with the Embassy Suites brand and especially our hotel. I will pass on your compliments to our staff. In regards to the pillows, we will provide your feedback to our Brand Representatives for tracking and review. Once again, thank you for taking the time to write a review. and we hope you will be our guest again soon.

Los Lunas, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

This is a very nice hotel to stay in. Breakfast was excellent. The pool was very nice. For a family of five it was perfect. It had a pullout bed in the living room. Wonderful views of downtown and the Mountains. If you are looking for a nice place to stay, this is the hotel to stay at. A little pricey but well worth the money.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you for writing a review – I am pleased that you enjoyed every aspect of what we have to offer at the Embassy!! I will definitely pass along your comments to our staff.

Front Office Manager

Been to Embassy Suites Albuquerque Hotel & Spa? Share your experiences!