“Owner response”

GreenLeadersSilver level
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Owner response”
Reviewed March 22, 2013

Thank you for your review. While you were only here for a short time, I am glad that you enjoyed your stay and were able to relax before your flight. I will pass on your appreciativeness to our lounge staff for opening your bottle of wine. Should your travels bring you back, we hope to see you again!

Front Office Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (113)
Santa Fe, New Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

We always love our stay here... Year after year it is exactly what we hope for. Breakfast is great, something for everyone. My kids enjoy the pool. This time we got a corner room without even asking..... so roomy and comfortable. Beds are perfect. Evening reception is always fun. I can't wait to come back!!!!

Room Tip: Corners are the best and biggest!
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
EmbassyABQ, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites Albuquerque Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, March 22, 2013
What an awesome review from such a loyal guest! Thank you for your loyalty as it is our pleasure to host you. I am delighted to hear that you are more than satisfied with every stay and we can’t wait to have you back either!

Friendswood, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

My family stayed here for one night before catching a flight home. The decor and ambience were great. The hotel suite was large and well equipped. The bar staff opened a bottle of wine for us that had been bought elsewhere with pleasure. The indoor pool was a nice touch.

Room Tip: I suspect all rooms are very nice.

Minneapolis, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013 via mobile

So much to say about this great stay. First let me say the Embassy Suites has dramatically improved from my stay two years ago. Th cook staff making the made-to-order breakfast every morning, made my egg white omelet perfect every time. The front could be a bit more knowledgable about the To Dos in the area, but clean gym, nice pool, and awesome views. Lots a NM families stay here but all the kids over our 8-day spring break stay we're the best mannered I'd seen in a long time. What is unique to Embassy suites is that every room is a suite with a door! Very important when traveling with kids! Enjoy!

• Stayed March 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay as the staff is always striving to improve and create a better guest experience. I am happy to hear that our efforts are showing. Also, I am glad that you enjoyed your perfectly cooked omelet, as well as, that it wasn’t too loud and crazy over spring break. On another note, I assure you we will work with our front desk staff to provide better options to guests who would like more things to do. Overall I am very pleased that you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you again.

Santa Barbara, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

Was relatively quite during the week until the weekend, but that's expected. Rooms were clean and just like all other Embassy Suites. Did have some issues sleeping with the bed comfort quality. I'm used to the bedding in Hilton's and other Embassy Suites seem to differ between locations. It's not rock hard but the pillows could be softer. It's hard to explain the type of pillow used, maybe firm vs soft. Of all the hotels around the area, this place definately was the nicest of them around.

The gym was adequate for weights and cardio and a bosu ball, pool and jacuzzi great to relax after a long day.

Front desk staff were very informative in recommending places to go and eat since I was alone. (Nob Hill area for restaurants/pubs) Yet they seemed to close early on weekdays and not even open too late on weekends. Downtown if you want to bar hop. A taxi ride is about 7 dollars and one taxi said it was a minimum of 10 since it was under a mile. Definately taxi lots of cops everywhere.

I tried lots of street food and was great too after a night of drinking... The hotel bar gets overwhelmed when busy and lots of un used glasses/dishes left everywhere while one bartender trys to deal. Felt bad for them on busy nights but what can you do...

Parking was great, lots of it since it has a huge convention/conference center attached to the building...

Free breakfast great too with a "daily" special of some type.

Room Tip: The freeway side is noisy so ask for a non freeway side unless you like white noise
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your review and your nice comments to all aspects of our hotel. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. I am also pleased that although you were here for work, you got to get out of the hotel and enjoy your Albuquerque experience! Should your travels bring you back to Albuquerque, we hope to be your hotel of choice. Again, thank you for taking the time to write such an extensive review!

Los Alamos, New Mexico
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

We've stayed here before, and it's been great, but this last visit was awful. Our first room reeked of smoke, the second room had blood stains all over the carpet (bloody nose) and dried blood on the sheets. I would have preferred to check-out but my husban got us a third room which was fine. Then the manager called our room phone at 10:15!!! despite knowing we had checked in with 3 kids to try to remedy the situation. We will not stay here ever again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
EmbassyABQ, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites Albuquerque Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, March 13, 2013
First, I would like to thank you for your feedback. It is reviews such as yours that allow us to improve and re-train on important matters such as yours. Second, I would like to apologize to you for the conditions of your rooms and having to be moved three times. The smell of smoke and the blood stains on the carpet are something that we should have caught before your arrival. This is not the level of cleanliness that we like to pride ourselves on. Also, apologize that a manager called you so late in the evening, disturbing you and your family. I want to assure you that we will address the cleanliness and inspections of our rooms. As well as, appropriate hours to call and when not to call. I invite you to call me so that we may speak further, and so that I may offer you a more tangible gesture of our concern and apologies. I may be reached at 505-353-5349. I look forward to speaking with you.

Albuquerque, New Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

This is a great place to stay for fun with the family. Great food and a safe place for the all to swim and enjoy the hot tub. Located in the center of town and the Interstate. Check out the Nob Hill Area restaurants. Old Town is great for couples.

Room Tip: Rooms on the West side have a great view of the city and sunset. Rooms on the East side have a grea...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
We are happy to hear that you had a wonderful time and that you felt safe during your stay. Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback and we hope to see you again should your travels bring you back to Albuquerque.

Front Office Manager

Been to Embassy Suites Albuquerque Hotel & Spa? Share your experiences!