“went to the bar” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
“went to the bar”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2012

for all of the different clubs and other liquor stores in albuquerque,this place always has god prices on liquor,and friendly employees..one of my fav places to buy liquor...

Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Love now Hate”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

We have been visiting Quarters on Wyoming for the past 4 years and loved it. We recently found out that this location was sold and going to be under new ownership, we were reassured that nothing major was going to change. We visited the restaurant on the re-opening Monday to find out that many of our favorite people were fired. We were appalled! I am in agreement that this location needed some modifications (Cleaned, Painted, improve food, replace GM ext.) but the people that were fired were the people that made this place feel like home. I have visited this location for lunch and for dinner. I remember many occasions leaving after lunch and thinking that they need a new day manager, the reason being, this woman has some of the worst people skills I have ever encountered. I then called to complain, only to my surprise she was in fact the GM. After learning of this, we only made dinner visits. There were many employees that we came to know and love. We love all of the remaining staff but without Esther, Jeremy, Sean, Deeanna, Rilie, and many more… it will not be the same. In truth the morning management should have been replaced. We don’t feel the want to visit a place that would do away with such good staff and keep a manager that does not know what customer service is. I have read many reviews that seem to agree. I am writing this in hopes the new owners will reevaluate this situation and fix it, so my family, friends and I can continue to enjoy this restaurant. Until then, I and many others will not return. HATE…..

• Visited November 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
DC
“Ol' Faithful”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

Every time I travel to Albuquerque I have to stop at Quarters BBQ. I took two co-workers with me and they agreed that it's still a great place to get a decent meal. No frills, nothing fancy, just good food. You can't go wrong.

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Albuquerque
“ABQ Classic”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012

The Quarters has been here in town for forever, it seems, and it's still serving large, tasty portions of ribs, bbq, and some seafood, with a large selection of beer. Great place to take the kids.

Visited August 2012
Bossier City, Louisiana
“Great BBQ in a not-so-great area”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012

The Quarters is a nice BBQ restaurant, tucked away off the beaten path. You really have to be going there intentionally rather than just stumbling upon it. The area it's in looks a little sketchy and you may even decide to not go once you see it and the area, but I would encourage you to try it! Good service and excellent BBQ is what you will find!! Very good!!

Visited September 2012