“Disappointing” 2 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Description: Closed until January 2009
“Disappointing”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

We are always looking for good authentic "Mexican" Mexican food. This was quite disappointing. We are Mexicans with roots in Central Mexico and years in California and we know good Mexican food. This aint it.

Albuquerque Nm Usa
“Not the same El Norteno I had grown to like”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2012

Been going here for about 2-3 years but lately the quality has slackened. They publish coupons quarterly in the local valpack. I am an informed consumer-I use them. And over time, I think they know this and come to not like it. For example, I recently ordered the Chicken Mole entree. When I got it and ate it, I thought it was some sort of joke. I had, maybe, two strands of chicken in it, less than a ounce total. When I left and mentioned it to the manager, she laughed it off. It was surreal. While they have the best green chili/guacamole sauce for the chips around, I will not be going back and it does seem they have discontinued their coupon in valpack.

• Visited July 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
“Most Authentic Mexican in Albuquerque”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2012

My favorite place for Mexican food. Their cerviche is the best. I've had so many delicious meals that it's difficult to pick a favorite.

Visited April 2012
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Go for the fish tacos!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2011

So glad they serve healthy fish tacos!! The fish tacos are pan seared instead of deep fried and are served on fresh steamed corn tortillas. You get a pretty good amount of fish in each one for the price also! This place seems to be a bit slow a lot of the time so I'm not sure what's going on with that... But anyway, support a local business!

Visited October 2011
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Great food, could be better atmosphere.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2011 via mobile

This place has some of the best Mexican food in the NE Heights of Albuquerque. Convenient location near the Wyoming exit on I40, this place is a great stop for lunch.
The restaurant has a homey feel to it and isn't too noisy, but isn't too extravagant either.
Prices are very reasonable.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere