“Well thats all folks” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #73 of 1,536 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Las Cruces, New Mexico, United States
“Well thats all folks”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014

I have officially eaten and enjoyed each visit to each location. Not really a big deal but I live more than 200 miles from any one of them. Never mattered which location I was at, we received prompt, courteous and professional service. Servers are always engaging and more than just taking orders and slinging hash. Actually talk to you like a person. The food? Rock solid at every one. You cannot go wrong with any location or anything on the menu. Go get it folks. You will like it

Visited June 2014
DanielleMontoya, Manager at Weck's, responded to this review, July 7, 2014
Hello and thank you for your review. We are both impressed and grateful for your feat of dining at each one of our locations, and we are so very happy to hear that your experience was great at every location. We hope that you will continue to visit us when you are in the area!

Albuquerque, New Mexico
“The Place for Breakfast in Albuquerque (and Lunch, too.)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014

Weck's is a popular Breakfast and Lunch restaurant chain in Albuquerque with a couple of restaurants in other New Mexico towns: Santa Fe and Los Lunas.

My latest trip to this restaurant was last Wednesday. In fact my wife and I come here every Wednesday morning (Weck;s Wednesday) unless we are out of town. We've been doing this for a couple of years and have gotten to know the manager, Carol, and our favorite server Katie and several other servers. We feel now like we are eating with family instead of in a restaurant.

We usually get breakfast from the seniors part of the menu. On the most recent visit my wife had a three egg omelet, and I got two eggs over easy with hash browns and wheat toast. I usually get the same thing every time, but my wife often gets biscuits and gravy. We've never been disappointed with the food or the service here.

Their service is usually very quick, but a little slower the last time because there were three times as many people there as they normally have at 7:30 on a Wednesday morning. The word must be getting out about how good this place is and how friendly all the people that work here are.

We have been here on several occasions for lunch. They have a great taco salad and their salsa is really good. I have had several lunch items here, and they are all good; but I keep coming back for the taco salad.

I have eaten at several other Weck's restaurants in Albuquerque but started coming here when it opened because it is the closest Weck's to where we live. This Weck's consistently delivers a great plate of food for a reasonable price.

Did I mention their coffee? It's hard to have an empty cup here since the servers and manager make frequent rounds to give refills. The coffee here tastes so good that I asked them what they serve. It's Farmer Brothers. I now buy Farmer Brothers beans in 5-pound bags from Amazon so I can have great coffee at home as well.

If you are coming to Albuquerque for the Balloon Fiesta in October, this is the place to come get breakfast or lunch.

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
DanielleMontoya, Manager at Weck's, responded to this review, June 24, 2014
Hello and thank you for your positive review. We are so glad to hear that you and your wife have a tradition of dining with us every Wednesday. We will gladly let the staff at Paseo know how much their service is appreciated. Once again, thank you for taking the time to review us and we hope to continue to serve you!
“Great Breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2014

The menu is BIG! The breakfast selections are the best in Albuquerque. The food portions are big enough for two especially the pancakes and three omelets. The green chile is fresh roasted and the service is GREAT. THE MANAGERS ARE THE BEST TOO....

DanielleMontoya, Manager at Weck's, responded to this review, June 16, 2014
Hello and thank you for your positive review. We are glad you enjoy the food and service offered at Weck's. We hope to continue to serve you in the future.
Denver, Colorado
“Green chile and eggs”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2014

A regional chain with reliable food. Portions are very generous and service in the mall location was prompt and friendly. Chunky green chile (some heat) was good, red chile (mild) was disappointing and looked like spag sauce. Cinnamon roll was OK (big but overly chewy and sweet), but if you like eggs and hash browns, this is your place.

Visited April 2014
DanielleMontoya, Manager at Weck's, responded to this review, June 16, 2014
Hello and thank you for your review. We are glad you enjoyed our green chile sauce and we appreciate your feedback on our red chile and cinnamon rolls. We are always looking for ways to improve and your comments will be passed along to our VP of Operations for review. Once again, thank you for taking the time to review us and we hope you decide to dine with us again in the future!
Farmington, New Mexico
“It's Wecks!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2014

"It's Wecks!!!" I need not say more. Other than to tell you that you won't find a better breakfast in albuquerque.

Visited April 2014
DanielleMontoya, Manager at Weck's, responded to this review, April 21, 2014
Hello and thank you for your positive review. We are glad you enjoy our restaurants and we hope to continue to serve you.