“We stayed here 3 nights, the rooms were very comfortable and very clean. The beds were very comportable. I would stay” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hampton Inn & Suites Albuquerque North/I-25

Double HHonors Points
Ranked #2 of 146 Hotels in Albuquerque
Allen, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2014

We stayed here 3 nights, the rooms were very comfortable and very clean. The staff was very helpful and friendly. The beds were very comportable. Breakfast was good. I like the location as there was easy access to the freeway. We were approximately 10 minutes from Old Town. We will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Jay B, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Albuquerque North/I-25, responded to this review, 4 weeks ago
Thanks for the review! I am happy to know that you will stay with us again when you are in the Albuquerque area. We love return guests and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Albany, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2014

We stayed at an almost new HI off I-25 North of Albuquerque. There were a few restaurants within walking distance and other hotels. It was an easy drive to shopping and the airport.
It was immaculate and the staff were all extremely helpful.
Our room was a standard two bed room with all of the amenities that we required. The bathroom was well done and pleasant.
There was a nice laundry, free delicious breakfast. On occasion, there were snacks of fresh cookies or water offered in the lobby.
I cannot say enough about this location and would definitely recommend. It does not get 5 stars only because it does not have the level of amenity, location, style that I believe is associated with 5 stars.

Room Tip: Near the elevator. The hallways are warm for conservation and I agree with that.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for your kind words about our hotel. I am happy that you were impressed with the hotel and all it has to offer. Please come and see us again.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2014

We had a nice stay here! The room was clean and comfortable and the breakfast was good, too. Despite being located right off the freeway, it was pretty quiet. There are several restaurants within walking distance, such as a Ghengis Grill and PF Changs. For the price, it's definitely worth the "excellent" rating.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Jay B, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Albuquerque North/I-25, responded to this review, August 22, 2014
Thank you for the positive review. I am happy to know that we lived up to your expectations and the excellent rating that our hotel is maintaining! We are all working very hard to make sure that all guests are happy with the hotel and the service that we provide. Please come and see us again soon!
Sahuarita, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2014

We returned to this hotel because we were well treated during a previous stay. Our room was comfortable and quiet. Shortly after we returned from dinner, there was a spectacular lightning storm against the mountains. It was a beautiful display of nature.

Our breakfast was high quality and the atmosphere was good.

Room Tip: Request a room on the north side (away from the interstate).
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
I am happy to know that you are a return guest!! It makes me smile to learn that the team showed true "Hamptonality" on your first visit, and you had to come back for more! Thank you for staying with us and for being a loyal guest! You were lucky enough to be here on one of the nights we had a storm. New Mexico has been in such a drought for the past few years and storms are something we don't get to see very often. New Mexico is known for the beautiful skies and the lightning storms only make them better! I am thrilled you were able to see one while you were here. Please come and see us again soon!
New Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2014

This room was very clean and comfortable. Pool was small. The breakfast was really good. The hotel was quite. I really enjoyed it and will stay again when i'm in Albuquerque. The location was perfect and not on a busy street. Only took me a few minutes to get where i needed to go and without having to get on the interstate.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Jay B, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Albuquerque North/I-25, responded to this review, August 21, 2014
Thanks for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel. I am happy that you enjoyed the hotel and the service you received. I hope that the next time your travels bring you to the Albuquerque Area, you will think of Hampton Inn & Suites Albuquerque North! We would love to have you again!
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2014

A smiley face sums up our experience. Friendly, can do faces and attitude by all staff. Lovely decor. Good location. Room was spacious, welcoming, and quiet. Nice array of items for breakfast in a clean environment. Wish we would have booked as second night. Would gladly stay there again when next in the area.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Jay B, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Albuquerque North/I-25, responded to this review, August 20, 2014
Wow!! I cannot thank you enough for the kind words you wrote in your review. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed the hotel but more importantly, the team members you encountered. Each and every one of us LOVE our job and the connections we make with our guests. Sounds like you had a chance to experience true "Hamptonality". When I hear that a guest had a great experience, it honestly makes me smile. Thank you for sharing your experience. I hope other people come and experience the hotel and the "smiley face" service that we provide.
Grand Prairie, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2014

Very nice, new hotel. Friendly staff. Nice room. I will definitely stay there again. Breakfast was good. Water pressure was strong. Parking was easy. Close to nice restaurants. Great view of Sandia. Bed was extremely comfortable.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Jay B, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Albuquerque North/I-25, responded to this review, August 19, 2014
Thanks for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel. I am happy to learn that you enjoyed the hotel and the great service that we provide. We love being in the north part of Albuquerque and all it has to offer. I hope you will come and see us again very soon! Thanks again for the positive review.

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Albuquerque North/I-25? Share your experiences!