“Clean Hotel and Great Service” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Double HHonors Points
Ranked #2 of 146 Hotels in Albuquerque
Dallas, Texas
“Clean Hotel and Great Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2014

This is a nice hotel situated adjacent to I-25 north of Albuquerque. The hotel was clean and comfortable, with a great attentive staff. We usually avoid staying at Hampton Inns because their free breakfast is poor quality. The reason we stayed here was that they had very positive reviews on Tripadvisor and the hotel was in a great location. We skipped the breakfast but enjoyed our stay at this hotel.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Jay B, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Albuquerque North/I-25, responded to this review, April 2, 2014
Thank you for sharing your time with us here on trip advisor and we are pleased that you enjoyed the facility. It is all about "Hamptonality" here and making our guest feel comfort and that we really do care. I wish you had taken time to try our breakfast as we are constantly adding and improving the quality of foods that we offer. If you should pass this way again please stop by and see us.

Thank you again!!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Denver, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2014

Mid-way from AZ to CO, we found this option for a family overnight in Albuquerque. With a quick check on Tripadvisor, we deemed it safe for a remote reservation. We found the hotel very clean, almost new, also modern. The hotel is on the freeway, we used our fan to buffer the freeway sounds. Staff was very nice. Complimentary breakfast was the usual fair, hot and cold options.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are so elated that you chose us for your place of comfort and rest. We are so proud of our new facility and our staff as it is our goal to make every guest stay an exceptional one. I hope that if your travels should bring you back to Albuquerque that you would again make us your home away from home.

Thank you again for staying at The Hampton Inn & Suites Albuquerque North/I-25
chandler, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2014

only stay one nite, very happy with staff and building very clean and done to a tea the work out room was easy to find and very well equipted machines were all in good shape and other quest were very far abuth time on machines

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Your review of our hotel is very well appreciated and we are grateful that we were able to provide guest satisfaction not only within our rooms but also our fitness facility. I hope that you are able in the future to come and stay with us a little longer to experience the fullness of what we have to offer. Thank you again for choosing us as your place of comfort.
Dallas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2014

The hotel manager Jay Blount (I think that was his name). was absolutely wonderful. He was always checking on the guest and making sure things were going well. He is very consumer concentric. The evening staff was also great and very helpful with local directions and restaurants. It's very apparent that the staff at this hotel have been trained very well which is a direct reflection of the management team

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I am so pleased that our team was able to uphold our commitment to you and to what the Hampton Brand stands for. Our General Manager, Jay Blount, is the absolutely BEST in customer service and assuring our guest that they are in a clean, comfortable and safe environment. Thank you so much for your review of our hotel and hope that if your travels should bring you back to Albuquerque that you would come back to see us again.
Dallas, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2014

This is a nice new hotel situated adjacent to I-25 north of Albuquerque. Everything was immaculately clean and comfortable, with great attentive staff at check-in. The location is really close to many restaurants and things to do, so it's a great base for exploring or dining while in the area. My only complaint was the noise from the freeway. The building is perpendicular to I-25 and our room was on the east end of the hotel. Any time a large truck went by we both heard and felt it. With the HVAC system running it wasn't so bad, but any time the air cycled off we really heard the traffic. Overall this is a very nice facility and I would probably stay again - and ask for a room farther away from the freeway!.

Room Tip: Anything on the west end of the hotel - away from I-25 and the traffic.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. I am so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and would hope that you would come and stay with us again. Please feel free to contact us if you choose to stay with us again, so that we can make arrangements making sure you’re not on the east side of the building :) thank you again!
Lake Jackson, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2014

This hotel took me by surprise because it's really on par with a higher tier hotel (like a Hyatt) than a Holiday Inn Express or Drury (which is what I expect from Hampton). This hotel still has that "new hotel smell," and all the finishes are upscale, new and modern. I'm a self-professed germ-phobe, so cleanliness is very important to me. Like a crazy person, I always pull back bedding to inspect before climbing in. While I did find a dark hair on a pillow, everything else was spotless (and white bedding made me feel confident in this). After wiping down the remote, I felt calmer and more relaxed than I had in any other hotel on my road trip. By the way, the room TV was large and there were about 400 channels--more than I expect from at hotel at this price point. Breakfast was usual fare--nothing to write home about, and a bit spare around 9:15, but that was expected. Overall, I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Jay B, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Albuquerque North/I-25, responded to this review, March 21, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am so glad to hear that you were comfortable in the room. We have an AMAZING housekeeping team and I am very proud of the rooms they produce. In fact, in a recent Hilton inspection, the housekeeping department scored a perfect 100%. INCREDIBLE!! I hope that you will come and stay with us again soon.
Las Cruces, New Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2014

I was in town for a conference and it was the perfect room for resting. Quick and friendly check in, and the beds were so comfortable I could have slept all day! The staff was great, even the housekeeping staff was very friendly and helpful. The breakfast is also great, the eggs and potatoes were A+ quality. Will definitely be staying here in the future!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Jay B, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Albuquerque North/I-25, responded to this review, March 13, 2014
Thanks for the positive review! I read each and every comment that comes in and I am happy that you liked our hotel and the team. I believe that I have the best team in Albuquerque and they are committed to "HAMPTONALITY" . I am sorry that your stay was short and hope that you will come and see us again when you can stay longer!! Thanks again for your time!

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Albuquerque North/I-25? Share your experiences!