“Brand New Property” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 146 Hotels in Albuquerque
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Brand New Property”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

We stayed here just a few nights after this property opened its doors. Although I do think this Hampton Inn will be top notch, they were still dealing with the finishing touches (construction dust and touch-ups were still being addressed). Our room was bright with sunlight, very nicely designed & furnished, and had plenty of open space. The windows were not the type that open (darn). In the evening, the room had ample lighting -which I'm finding less of in so many hotel rooms these days. We enjoyed the lovely pool & hot tub area, comfortable breakfast room, and exceptionally friendly service. There is also a well stocked fitness room on site. This hotel is in "The 25 Way" area which allows very easy access to/from I-25 and plenty of nearby restaurants and entertainment offerings. ~ A wonderful new choice in Albuquerque!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Jay B, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Albuquerque North/I-25, responded to this review, November 21, 2013
Thank you for your response. Yes indeed!! We had just opened our doors when you folks came to see us. I can assure you that the construction dust was quite the challange!! With lots of work and a bit of elbow grease, we have got the construction dust out of our system and out of the hotel!! I appreciate the fact that you enjoyed our Brand New Hotel and the service we provided you. I hope that when your travel brings you back to albuquerque, you will think of us again. Thank you again for your kind words. All of here at the Hampton Inn & Suites Albuquerque North want to thank you for choosing us!

Most Sincerely,

Jay Blount

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Albuquerque North/I-25? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hampton Inn & Suites Albuquerque North/I-25

Address: 4412 The 25 Way, Albuquerque, NM 87109
Location: United States > New Mexico > Albuquerque
Ranked #2 of 146 Hotels in Albuquerque
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Hampton Inn & Suites Albuquerque North/I-25 2.5*
The Hampton Inn & Suites Albuquerque North/I-25 is centrally located in the heart of Albuquerque's business, dining and entertainment district. Enjoy easy access to I-25, local restaurants and attractions including casinos and award winning golf courses. This modern Albuquerque hotel is within walking distance of Cliffs Amusement Park and is close to bus lines and the New Mexico Rail Runner Train System; offering great connectivity throughout the city.Each guest rooms and suites offer thoughtful amenities, including a clean and fresh Hampton bed® with comfortable pillows and crisp linens, free WiFi and a large bathroom. For your convenience, a guest laundry service is available. Savor Hampton’s free hot breakfast buffet every morning of your stay, offering a variety of hot and cold items or if you’re in a hurry, grab a free Hampton On the Run™ Breakfast Bag, available Monday through Friday. There’s always a friendly face and free tea and coffee available in the welcoming lobby and our 24-hour Suite Shop stocks a variety of snacks and travel essentials. Unwind after a busy day with a workout in the free fitness center or a dip in the indoor swimming pool. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels, Venere, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Albuquerque North/I-25 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Hampton Inn & Suites Albuquerque North/I-25, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.