“Very fun stop.” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night
Dallas, TX
“Very fun stop.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2014

Wonderful decor, great music playing, friendly and helpful wait staff = very fun retro experience.

My husband got a chocolate malt, and his comment was "too bad nobody makes them like this anymore." It was authentic and excellent.

Bournemouth, United Kingdom
“Great staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2014

The milk shakes were just lovely,and the staff were fun and took our pictures.We would have come back but the town and route have so much to offer.

Muncie, Indiana
“Go for shakes, stay for food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2014

This place does phenomenal shakes; a double essentially gets you two of them, so beware. My husband almost always orders a vanilla, and this's place sold him years ago. I ordered the Elvis ;peanut butter and banana) which carries both flavors really well. Now, for the food - I had the green chile stew, and the pepper in that bowl more than made up for the previous two days of food claiming to have heat but lying to me. The bowl came with a tortilla and I needed every bite. I love hot, but some will find it too hot. My husband had the liver and onions with mashed potatoes and gravy. Smelled delicious, though he inhaled it without me getting a bite.

The servers here are always pleasant, knowledgable about the restaurant offerings. BTW, they usually do good pie and crisp, though I was too full for it this trip.

Pasadena, CA
“Best meatloaf sandwich!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014

went here for lunch best meatloaf. server was the coolest-made me a great diet cherry coke and offered me a refill to go--how cool is that? do it people! btw-peggy sue's in 29 palms could learn how to make meatloaf from these guys for sure!!

Visited April 2014
Canton, Michigan
“Americana”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2014

Anything related to Route 66 grabs our attention. Easy to find and just down the street from our hotel we found it easy to locate. We felt like we had returned to the set of Happy Days and expected to see the Fonz appear around the corner. We expected to find a small cramped space but boy were we wrong. There's a huge dining room to the rear of the building and it seems that they are able to handle large groups of folks. Typical diner fare with burgers, fries and even meatloaf. Judging from looking around I would say their ice cream sundaes, malts and milk shakes are favored by all. Our waiter and other servers were friendly and helpful with the menu and encouraged me to have just a little sundae so I did have a mini which was just enough to polish off a good meal.