“Lots of Room” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Le Peep

Le Peep
2125 Louisiana Blvd NE Ste 100, Albuquerque, NM 87110 (Uptown)
(505) 881-7272
Neighborhood: Uptown
Artesia, New Mexico
“Lots of Room”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2014

When you park in front you have no idea how big this place is. Good for meeting and for getting together. Service was amazing and the food was wonderful. Lots of different choices for breakfast.

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Le Peep”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Le Peep is our favorite Sunday brunch place. The Service is outstanding considering a standing room only crowd. The quality of the food and the variety of the menu makes meal selection a difficult task. No Matter what you select it will be good.

Visited October 2013
Surprise, Arizona
“Cute and Friendly”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

This restaurant is darling, and the service is superb. Our kids loved the "le door," "le breakfast," etc. The staff was SO friendly, we felt like the only guests.

The restaurant was clean and well-appointed, and the menu was expansive.

I ordered the fruit bowl and croissant. For $8.50, I expected more than mainly melon with a few grapes and a couple strawberries, and the croissant wasn't exceptional, but it was fine. That was really our only complaint. My husband ordered a frittata, and really enjoyed it. The kids' meals looked delicious, and were gobbled up. My favorite food item was actually the peasant potatoes (stolen from my husband's plate!). They tasted fresh and had herbs sprinkled throughout - much better than the greasy, over-fried potatoes at most restaurants.

If I was in Albuquerque again, we'd DEFINITELY return - I just wouldn't order the fruit bowl ;)

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Perfectly Prepared, No Additional Work Needed”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

I don't know why we've never been here before, but it is about 40 minutes away. Decor is casual, relaxed. Divider in middle of dining area give diners a bit of privacy. I had the "Desperado", and Christina recommended substituting New Mexico style red sauce for the salsa, which I did. Excellent dish. Did not need anything further when served. About half went home with me, it was so plentiful. My wife had the "Omni" omelet and much of that went home with us too. The coffee was better than most places too, which was an added bonus.

If you can, request a table in Christina's section. She's the perfect host to her guests. Knowledgeable, personable, whimsical, and fun!

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Start the day right”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013

Le Peep is one of my favorite breakfast places. Great food, good service and pretty fast considering they are always busy. I have been many times and never been disappointed. Happy travels.

• Visited July 2013