“Great food and good service.” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Allegany
“Great food and good service.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

If you like green chiles - try the New Mexico pizza. A really nice atmosphere for familiies and the service was good and quick. Easy to find in a small strip mall. I'd definitely repeat if returning to Albuquerque.

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Pizza Pizza Pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

The fam and I were in ABQ and wanted to get pizza. We looked up some reviews on TripAdvsor as we usually do when we travel, and Giovanni's came up. After reading the reviews, I was hooked and wanted to check the place out for myself. Just driving up to Giovanni's was a surprise for me because it is in a little strip mall. I don't know, I guess I expected it to be a free standing restaurant. Then, as you walk in through the doors, its like this old school little Italian Deli/Cafe type place complete with a little counter to order, checkered table coverings and photo's on the wall. I could go on and on about how good this place is just like most of the other reviews, but all I have to say is, if you like pizza, and you are in ABQ, you should check this place out - it's worth it!

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Los Lunas, New Mexico
“AMAZING! Just like real NY pizza!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

Totally recommend this place. If you want authentic NY pizza this is your place. Plus the deserts were to die for!

Visited June 2013
Dallas
“Good pizza, not much atmosphere, kind of out of the way”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

We went to Giovanni's based on some reviews we read. The pizza was good, but didn't really give me the kind of reaction I've read in other reviews. I've had plenty of pizza that was as good or better. But this was certainly a cut above the average pizza joint. If you're in the vicinity, it's a good place to go for a pie, but I wouldn't recommend driving across Albuquerque for it. There is no atmosphere to speak of. It's a strip center pizza place. Probably does much more takeout business than dine in.

• Visited June 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Really Good Pizza....Really Good Price!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

I've eaten a lot of pizza in my days....but this was really good. The place looks like a hole in the wall type restaurant, but don't be fooled. You can get pizza by the slice too....making is easy and much cheaper to satisfy a large group of folks with different tastes.

• Visited May 2013