“Great Place” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #35 of 1,536 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Cuisines: Mexican
“Great Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013 via mobile

Great place to eat! Will go back! Price wasn't bad! Waitress was good! Next trip I will call in a reservation. We sat outside patio area and it was very nice!

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Brookville, Pennsylvania
“Sexy Sadies”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

Convenient location (near Marsha's); swift service; moderate drink prices ($5.75 for a glass of chardonnay); excellent, reasonably-priced food (stuffed sopapilla $8.50, chalupa $5.55, dinner salad $4.25); pleasant ambiance. Big TVs for sports events too What a nice place to visit.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Denver, CO
“Delicious and spicy!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

We decided to stop here based off of the reviews, and we were not disappointed!!! At first glance the prices seem a bit high, however once your plate arrives you understand. I had the stuffed sopailla with carne adovada which was some of the best I have ever had at a restaurant. This is must try if you love spicy flavorful Mexican food!

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Excellent food & drink. Not disappointed.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

The original Sadie's on North 4th street is the best. We ate there on Sunday evening and they were packed. We were very promptly seated and asked for our drink orders which were brought quicker than anywhere I have have been served before. The chips and salsa were brought immediately afterwards too. Did I mention thy were packed? I really don't do spicy food well and the salsa was very spicy to my taste but it was so good that I could not stop eating it. I told them I would like to buy some and they sell it there and at Walmart. We ordered the small bowel of guacamole which was also very, very good. It's a good thing it was a small bowel because you should have seen our plates they brought. They huge! I got Sadie's original enchiladas with the green sauce since that is not as hot as the red; however; they were pretty hot to me. Those enchiladas were still absolutely delicious. The manager visited every table and asked everyday how things were. She found things were too hot for me and offered to cook me something else. I wouldn't let her because it was so delicious. This was a WONDERFUL meal. I will gladly come back. The manager is Gail Sandoval. She does an excellent job and cares about what it happening in that restaurant. My husband had 2 Margarita2 and thought they were very good. .

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
MIDWEST
“Haven't found any better in A.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

We may be in a rut but getting to A. only 3-4 times a year we don't miss Sadie's. Prepare for a wait most nites as it is extremely popular. The sopapillas (with each meal) are wonderful and the chips plentiful. Never had better carne adovada and the wife loves the margaritas. It is N.M. food so if you can't stand the heat find a pub.

• Visited January 2013