“A great Mexican feast” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Garduno's at Old Town

Garduno's at Old Town
800 Rio Grande Blvd NW, Albuquerque, NM 87104 (Formerly Garduno's at Old Town Restaurant & Cantina)
505-222-8766
Description: Garduno's at Old Town OPENING JULY 2013
Denver, Colorado
“A great Mexican feast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2014

Lovely atmosphere, live music, great service...food was good and lots of it! We will be returning for sure.

• Visited February 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

kent, wa
“S-L-O-W”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2014

We came in at 9:30 on a Saturday night - sat in the bar waited about 5 minutes for water and another 5 for waitress and chips/salsa - still no napkins....once we ordered it took a good 10 minutes to get our drinks - and another 5 or so for an order of nachos - good and drinks were fine bit won't be back too slow

Langhorne
“Love the new menu”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2014

We have stayed at Hotel Abq many times in the past, so while planning a solo getaway, I chose to return to one of my favorite places in New Mexico, I had planned to dine at all of my old favorites in Old Town and Uptown, but noticed the new restaurant just off the lobby and decided to give it a try.
While the decor was familiar, the menu is much expanded. I had the pleasure of eating both breakfast and dinner, trying a new dish at every meal (6 in total) and I was not disappointed.
The breakfast burrito was HUGE, and very flavorful, but my favorite meal was the seafood enchilada I had my first night (followed closely by the seafood tacos).
Crab and shrimp, queso sauce, other seafood dishes basted in jalapeno butter, everything was fresh, well spiced and beautifully presented.
I did not experience any lack of attention by the wait-staff, everyone was very attentive and well acquainted with the menu.
The menu was moderately priced (most entrees from $14 to $22 on average), but for the quality of food and service, I did not think this was overpriced.
I will definitely recommend this establishment to my friends and hope to return soon.

• Visited February 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Will definitely return”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2014

I am a local New Mexican and when I heard that they were opening a Garduno's in Hotel Albuquerque, I was excited to give it a try! I'm glad that we did! The food was great!! Everything was well presented and it tasted wonderful! I'm happy that we went to Garduno's and I will definitely return!!!

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Salem, Oregon
“Fantastic breakfast!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2014

We loved the breakfast burrito -- HUGE and also the potatos come with it -- very very delicious and my friend ordered huevo rancheros and they were fabulous!!!

Visited January 2014