“Best in town.” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Japanese
Albuquerque
“Best in town.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2010

As an Asian, I always try to find sushi restaurant with the best ranking/review. I love sushi is one of the best sushi place I've tried in my life. I realized this after I tried few other sushi restaurants in ABQ. I always suggest its sushi to my friends. It never lets my down.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Ventura, California
“Go Somewhere else!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2010

I don't mean to be a sushi snob, but being born and raised in southern California in the ocean practically, I was not impressed. The sushi was okay. The tepan bar was more Chinese than Japanese and both my husband and I were ill after eating here within an hour. The initial soup brought to you was more of a base for egg drop soup than mesu. We had to ask for the real deal...which is usually a sign that their roots are not Japanese!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Fort Payne Alabama
“Great Sushi and fun in Albuqrerque, NM”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2008

This japanese/sushi restaurant has great sushi, great prices, and one of the best sushi bars I've visited. Its not fancy but the service is good and the sushi chefs are awesome and lots of fun.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“The sushi is pretty bland and tasteless.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2008

The sushi is pretty bland and tasteless.