“Ridiculously overpriced!” 2 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Albuquerque, NM
“Ridiculously overpriced!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

New Owners raised prices that are ridiculous. Elephant bar serves soup at $3.95 with sides. Quarters serves a Cup of soup at $6.95. Really? Food and portions were a joke for the price.

Used to be my family's fave for over 10 years. No more.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

Rio Rancho
“Burgers!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

Best bergers and great price.. Good deals on beer and barbeque ribs and fried shrip are great.The original location is still the best

Visited August 2012
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Love now hate”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

We have been visiting Quarters on Wyoming for the past 4 years and loved it. We recently found out that this location was sold and going to be under new ownership, we were reassured that nothing major was going to change. We visited the restaurant on the re-opening Monday to find out that many of our favorite people were fired. We were appalled! I am in agreement that this location needed some modifications (Cleaned, Painted, improve food, replace GM ext.) but the people that were fired were the people that made this place feel like home. I have visited this location for lunch and for dinner. I remember many occasions leaving after lunch and thinking that they need a new day manager, the reason being, this woman has some of the worst people skills I have ever encountered. I then called to complain, only to my surprise she was in fact the GM. After learning of this, we only made dinner visits. There were many employees that we came to know and love. We love all of the remaining staff but without Esther, Deanna, Sean, Jeremy, Rilie, and many more… it will not be the same. In truth the morning management should have been replaced. We don’t feel the want to visit a place that would do away with such good staff and keep a manager that does not know what customer service is. I have read many reviews that seem to agree. I am writing this in hopes the new owners will reevaluate this situation and fix it, so my family, friends and I can continue to enjoy this restaurant. Until then, I and many others will not return. HATE…..

Visited November 2012
Albuquerque
“No Esther..... no good!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

It is a pitty that the new owners did not take the time to come in and observe just who and what made Quarters the home away from home, the Cheers of Albuquerque. The food and drinks were always great but it was the staff that made you eat dinner there 3 to 4 nights a week. Anyone with a functioning eye could tell that Esther was the draw for this location, she was the warmth, the heart beat of the restaurant. On any given night when she tended bar there was literally standing room only. On her management nights she either knew you by name or would know it by your next visit. There are many good restaurants that serve good food and sever good drinks,but none that had you feeling like you were glad to spend your money night after night with them. After the last night as the real QURTERS without Esther and many of the excellent servers who did not make the cut (Jeremy, Deanna,Sean,RIley) my wife says she is going to learn to cook since our favorite place will never be the same

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“wow dirty!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

i had a few complaints i went online that evening after dinner bout 1:30pm left my name and number and i got now response at all this was the location at wyoming n after i write about it now im upset so thiswas one place i would not care to eat the table was notched n had crumbs when we sat down 2 dirty napkins under my chair made me feel like i threw them there plenty of wait staff for clearing tips but not trained to second guess the area of the tables manager sitting down in dining area wanted 2nd beer did not happen bar area the customers were saying the F WORD loud they should approach the customers not to cuss so loud over served alcohol i could see it! im DONE NO RESPONSE TO MY COMPLAINT WAS THEY DONT CARE!

Visited October 2012