“Good Greek” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Greek
Tijeras, New Mexico
“Good Greek”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2012 via mobile

Gyros is our go to place for Greek food in Albuquerque. I recommend the gyros combo, you get a nice Greek salad with a gyro sandwich and superb home made potato chips! Always fresh and delicious!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Snails pace..”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2011

My employee and I were heading back to the office one day and decided to get some food to go.
We stopped at Gyros Mediterranean cafe because we were told the food was good.
We ordered to meals to go and waited...and waited...and waited. 35 minutes later we informed the person at the counter that we were running late and we wanted our money back.
At that point the fact that they couldnt do that was pointed out. Needless to say, neither I, nor my employee were happy about the matter.
We waited 5 more minutes for our food which was finally given to us.
40 minutes for 2 meals to go?
The food itself was decent but this place like so many others, lacks good customer service.
I will not go back here again.

• Visited July 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“There was a humble and welcoming...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2010 via mobile

There was a humble and welcoming atmosphere. But u must say the area was quite cramped. The food was average and obsenely overpriced for the given portion. The overall experience was meriocre at best and offers nothing that Olympia cafe a mere two blocks away doesn't offer with better prices and better portions. As a well known Santa fe food critic I Would highly suggest that anyone with the desire for Greek cuisine- go to Olympia cafe.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“My first and favorite Greek experience here. Gotta love the Gyros, but they do a great job with the chicken dishes.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2008