“A First Time Experience” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Seasons Rotisserie-Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #50 of 1,410 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Cuisines: Italian, Contemporary, Continental
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups, Bar scene, Doing business, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Dinner, Drinks, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“A First Time Experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

Having never tried this restaurant, we decided on lunch after visiting the Titanic Exhibit right up the road. Even though we chose outside seating, the wait staff was very attentive and accommodating to our needs.The 1/2lb Angus Burger and Seared Rainbow Trout in a honey/butter sauce were cooked perfectly. Definitely on our list for repeat visits.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Grand Rapids
“A superb lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

As in past reviews, I am as much impressed with the quality of wait staff as I am the food. For this lunch in Old Town Albuquerque, we were overwhelmed with both. Can hardly wait to return on our next trip.

Doylestown, Pennsylvania
“Good for groups”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013

Had an excellent dinner with a party of seven. Seasons is nicely decorated, but comfortable, and the staff is friendly and efficient. The menu is varied, with steaks, chops, and fresh fish -- everyone at our table had something different, and we all enjoyed our meals.

Visited March 2013
“Scallops cooked over grease fire”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013 via mobile

I recently dined at Seasons as part of a large group. Upon first walking in I was impressed with the atmosphere and thought this restaurant had great potential. However, I was highly disappointed with how the scallops were cooked and presented. My first impression of the scallops was that they looked dirty. After tasting them, it was clear that a grease fire occurred nearby and covered the scallops in a layer of soot. I was also given a small portion - one large scallop and one partial 3/4 scallop. Being part of the group, I didn't want to create a scene by sending the meal back, but I would have done so if I was dining separately with a friend. Not likely that I'll return after this experience.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Des Moines, IA
“Business Dinner at Seasons”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013

I made my first visit to Seasons as part of a party of 12 business colleagues. We had a 7:30 reservation and were seated promptly. Service was excellent. The room is a little noisy so it can be hard to hear when you're part of a large group. Prices tend to be in $20-$25 range for dinner. I had a chicken breast and garlic mashed potatoes that were just a little above average. The person next to me had a pork loin that was very good. I would like to return with a smaller group to see what the place is like. Overall it's one of the better dining options near Old Town.