“Really good fast food, really” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pizza, Sandwiches
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Takeout
Logan, Utah
“Really good fast food, really”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013

This is one really well managed restaurant. Pizza is good but we always come here for the sandwiches and salads. The ham and cheese sandwich is excellent. Lots of ham served in a high-quality baguette. I also like the ranch salad, pastrami and mozzarella cheese. The prices are very reasonable for the quality of food. The staff all seem to be right out of high school but VERY well trained. We recently moved to a different state and miss dion's. Every state should have a Dion's.
But as Lucy and Charlie Brown would say; Everything should be 5 cents.
Bon Appetit!

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Albuquerque, New Mexico
“It's what we got, nothing more”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

I can not be excited about the pizza, but actually my kids like it. They don't try too much with the making of the pizza and are staffed competently by teenagers. No pasta or other kind of Italian dishes, but it is consistent and they have really worked on their customer service.

Visited February 2013
Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
“Tasty salads not just pizza.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

Love the gourmet chicken salad and the price is right! I frequent Forth St and Paseo at Wyoming as well as stopping in for lunch all over town. Dion's is always clean and organized.

Visited February 2013
NM
“Great value for money, good flavor”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

I really like that this NM restaurant chain hires lots of teens and promotes from within. This teaches them a work ethic and responsibility and that if you do well, you can go far.

The prices are very reasonable and the quality of the food is excellent. We never have to wait long for the food - maybe 20 minutes and it's always good.

We've recommended Dion's to many people and will continue to do so.

Visited December 2012
Cedar Crest, New Mexico
“They know me by name...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013

I work near a Dion's and let me say that I eat there all the time.. I am in love with their food..... I enjoy their Turkey Salad with greek dressing!!!!!!!!!! I could eat it everyday for sure... It is a casual place to meet friends for lunch, but it can be busy!!!!!!!

Visited January 2013