“Tasty salads not just pizza.” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pizza, Sandwiches
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Takeout
Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
“Tasty salads not just pizza.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

Love the gourmet chicken salad and the price is right! I frequent Forth St and Paseo at Wyoming as well as stopping in for lunch all over town. Dion's is always clean and organized.

Visited February 2013

NM
“Great value for money, good flavor”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

I really like that this NM restaurant chain hires lots of teens and promotes from within. This teaches them a work ethic and responsibility and that if you do well, you can go far.

The prices are very reasonable and the quality of the food is excellent. We never have to wait long for the food - maybe 20 minutes and it's always good.

We've recommended Dion's to many people and will continue to do so.

Visited December 2012
Cedar Crest, New Mexico
“They know me by name...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013

I work near a Dion's and let me say that I eat there all the time.. I am in love with their food..... I enjoy their Turkey Salad with greek dressing!!!!!!!!!! I could eat it everyday for sure... It is a casual place to meet friends for lunch, but it can be busy!!!!!!!

Visited January 2013
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Pizza and Salad for Lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

Dion's is a great lunch spot for consistently good food. My favorite thing to order is their salads and the chef salad is my favorite. You can get a good small salad and pizza for around $14 and enough to take home extra with you.

Visited January 2013
New Mexico
“Not the Albuquerque icon it used to be”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

I've been a patron of Dion's for 20 years and probably won't be not be any longer. The quality, quantity and service is not what it used to be. On several occasions my wife and I have ordered sandwiches and the meat has become less and less. There are no longer any tomatoes. The chips are few. The pizza is not any better than Domino's or Pizza Hut. The customer service is no longer friendly. They are rude and cold at the counter and on the phone. Its a shame, but Dion's is no longer the Albuquerque icon is used to be. It is mediocre at best. There are several other pizza and sandwich restaurants serving much better food and providing great service. I recommend that you look elsewhere.

• Visited January 2013