“Great food if a bit overpriced” 4 of 5 stars

1828 Central Avenue SW, Albuquerque, NM
Website
Update restaurant details
Reserve with OpenTable
Update
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 1,488 restaurants in Albuquerque
Cuisines: American
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Laguna Blvd SW
RIO RANCHO
“Great food if a bit overpriced”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013

We visited Vinaigrette's with a party of six. Reservations were accepted and out table was ready. We were initially quite disappointed when ordering a wine with dinner as two of the six on the menu were out of stock. This shows poor planning by the bar staff. Our food was quite tasty, our server was attentive but in my opinion the prices were higher that warranted. Would I go again? Maybe... if someone else was paying.

Visited March 2013

90% Recommend
Rio Rancho, New Mexico
“Creative tasty salads!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

Great salad bistro, with many choices of salads and the ability to add a protein. I had the Cherry Tart and added flank steak. The steak was cooked perfectly, the champagne vinaigrette complemented the baby arugula perfectly and it was not overdressed. The decor is modern and fun with cute touches like your soda being served in a mason jar. Overall a good meal, but it is sort of expensive for the quantity. We had a water, a soda, two salads both with added protein and the bill came to just over $36.

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Las Cruces, New Mexico
“Lots and lots of salads”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013

The salad we got was very fresh and tasty. The wine was also very good. In addition, we got the eggplant parm (which was very good, very cheesy, but not a very large portion and not a lot of eggplant in it) and the brussels sprout salad. We thought the brussels sprouts would be cooked, but they were not. The salad was a bit too sour and not well balanced, so we wouldn't order that again. But we'd go back to try more salads and the eggplant parm again. Would recommend to friends in the mood for a good salad.

Visited February 2013
“What a find!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013 via mobile

My daughter suggested we go here for dinner, When she told me it was a salad restaurant I was not impressed. Every "salad" restaurant I had ever gone to was nothing but a glorified build your own salad bar with some soup selections. Not so at Vinaigrette. The menu is loaded with creative salad concoctions that utilize produce grown locally and provide taste experiences like a high end tapas restaurant you would find in New York, LA, or Vegas. Prices are reasonable and the atmosphere is pleasant for conversations without having to raise your voice. We will be back and I see this concept being an excellent franchise opportunity if done correctly.

“Best meal in Albuquerque”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013 via mobile

I took my husband kicking and screaming to this "salad place". Now he wants to know when Vinaigrette will come to Kansas City. His clam chowder was great. Our salads were excellent. I had the pork and apple and he had the I eat my peas. Both were fresh and flavorful. I wish the white wine selection featured some local wines. We visited some wineries in the area and the whites were good. My husband treated himself to the carrot cake and said it was the best he had ever had. I had a bite and it was good but I do not like nuts in my baked goods. This restaurant was a great find and I would recommend it to anyone!