“Awesome Donuts and Great Staff” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #6 of 35 Bakeries in Albuquerque
Cuisines: Donuts
Good for: Entertaining clients
Description: Rebel Donut is a locally owned and operated donut shop that offers over 30 varieties of freshly made unique donut flavors daily along with great locally roasted coffee and a full espresso bar.
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Awesome Donuts and Great Staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

My son and I visited Rebel Donut today. The selection is fantastic and the staff was incredibly friendly. They offered suggestions and made us both feel right at home. I had a coconut donut and my son had a chocolate dipped red velvet. Both were amazing and we would get them again without hesitation. If your travels take you to Albuquerque, NM you should consider stopping at Rebel Donut for a great change of pace and a wonderful variety of interesting donuts!

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Breaking Bad Fan Must”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

I had heard Rebel Donuts made a donut that was "Blue Sky" themed from Breaking Bad. Aaron Paul apparently used to order the donuts and they just stuck. I had to have one before I left ABQ. The cake donut was airy and not greasy. I loved it. The location of the shop is easy to access if you're heading south on Wyoming.

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Wyoming Location Ok”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

Just an average donut spot with some outside the norm offerings. For me the donuts just did not have a real fresh taste. Overall ok.

Wichita, Kansas
“Delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2014

Stopped in here one morning for the Blue Sky donut and was not disappointed. We ended up with a variety of donuts, all of which were tasty. One of them was in support of mental health awareness! Highly recommended!

Lakewood, Ohio
“Fantastic.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2014

I loved this place. I took my boyfriend here during our visit to Albuquerque for his birthday. We ordered the Fruity Rebel, Pancakes & Bacon, and Rolo. (Pancakes & Bacon is the best thing!) But he really wanted a Blue Sky, the Breaking Bad blue meth donut. So what did they do? They made him one! Not even 5 minutes later, a woman comes out from the back with his donut. I thought that was the sweetest thing. I'd go back in a heart beat the next time I'm in Albuquerque.

Visited January 2014