Very clean and comfortable room with good mattress and linens. We stayed in a double room and had a pleasant stay. It smelled fresh and clean and except for the fact that the bathroom really needs updating (pink peeling wallpaper anyone?), we had a good experience. Cracker Barrel is right next door and convenient for breakfast, or like us, a very late supper after we checked in. No breakfast included which was a shame, but coffee available in the lobby and in our room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Albuquerque/Journal Center hotel is located in the north end of Albuquerque, New Mexico and adjacent to the Albuquerque Journal Center Business District. This Albuquerque, NM hotel is north of downtown and only 15 minutes from the airport and the city of Rio Rancho, New Mexico and other things to do in Albuquerque. Available meeting facilities along with free business services make this a great place for your next meeting, reunion or getaway. Whether you're with family or on business, we want to help you start your day off right with a delicious cooked-to-order breakfast served in The Garden Grille & Bar(R). Enjoy dinner in The Garden Grille & Bar(R) or if you prefer, order room service. After a long day, enjoy an evening drink in our Lobby Lounge. We also offer complimentary WiFi internet access, and friendly, helpful service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Albuquerque / Journal Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Albuquerque / Journal Hotel Albuquerque
- Hilton Albuquerque
- Albuquerque Hilton Garden Inn