This hotel is easy to access - right off of the interstate. Check-in went smoothly and staff was accommodating when I asked for a room facing the front of the hotel. The room was very clean and spacious. The only problem was that the air conditioner went on the blink for a short while, but the staff was right on it when I complalined and it was fixed within a short period. Did not hear much of the traffic from the interstate - just the road directly in front of the hotel. Good location if you are headed to the Sandia tramway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Albuquerque/Journal Center hotel is located in the north end of Albuquerque, New Mexico and adjacent to the Albuquerque Journal Center Business District. This Albuquerque, NM hotel is north of downtown and only 15 minutes from the airport and the city of Rio Rancho, New Mexico and other things to do in Albuquerque. Available meeting facilities along with free business services make this a great place for your next meeting, reunion or getaway. Whether you're with family or on business, we want to help you start your day off right with a delicious cooked-to-order breakfast served in The Garden Grille & Bar(R). Enjoy dinner in The Garden Grille & Bar(R) or if you prefer, order room service. After a long day, enjoy an evening drink in our Lobby Lounge. We also offer complimentary WiFi internet access, and friendly, helpful service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Hilton Hotels, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Albuquerque / Journal Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Albuquerque / Journal Hotel Albuquerque
- Hilton Albuquerque
- Albuquerque Hilton Garden Inn