“Excellent B and B” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 24 Albuquerque B&B and Inns
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Excellent B and B”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

The hosts were the best! beautiful home and nice room we stayed in. Me and my wife loved the room and jacuzzi. They had all the essentials we needed and the breakfast was great!! They had HBO and DISH and also a huge selection of movies in the walk in area. The room was extremely clean and presented beautifully. We loved staying there and will definitely do it again. Thank you again to our hosts!

Room Tip: The wood nest room is awesome. Second story and you feel away in your own paradise!
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Park Forest, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012

I wrote a one page review. My wife said it was too long. We went to Albuquerque for the Balloon Festival. On arriving at Adobe Nido we were greeted like long friends. Our unit on walking had the same feeling as when you get home from a long trip. Sarah and Rol made bag breakfasts for us to take to the festival. The breakfast we were there for was home made yogurt and granola, fresh baked bread. Their recommendations of restaurants to visit, the Old Town Trolley, all hit dead on. When you hear the joys of a B&B, that's based on Sarah and Rol's Adobe Nido. We will return.

An example of under promise, and over deliver.

Room Tip: Any of them are great.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Rural Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

We have stayed here several times and the last time I was in Albuquerque to see my brother I stopped by just to say hello. The Adobe Nido looks just as wonderful as when we stayed before. I read the negative review and was frankly surprised. It sounds like they stayed in a completely different place. We found Adobe Nido to be very comfortable and friendly and the breakfast was excellent. I am a dog guy so I enjoyed the canine company. The location is very convenient (and in the city) so if you expect a rural B&B experience this will be different. It is very Southwestern in that the house and rooms are oriented around a central garden area. All in all, this is probably the best urban B&B we have stayed in and that includes Canada, U.S., England, Ireland, and the European continent.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Madison Heights, VA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012

My husband and I hated to leave Adobe Nido and our new friends and wonderful hosts, Sarah and Rol. Everything about this B&B was greater than expected. Our beautifully decorated room was clean and supplied with all the necessities to make our visit quite comfortable. The outside garden area was lovley and served to add to the New Mexican charm this home away from home.
Sarah and Rol were so very helpful, friendly and welcoming, treating us and all of their guests as family, often going above and beyond to ensure our comfort and security in a strange city. They packed "bag breakfasts" for us when we left early in the morning on day trips and volunteered to send a UPS package for us since our motorcycle was quite limited in space.
The food was superb - Rol's omelets and Sarah's cookies...yum!
My husband and I have stayed in several B&B's over the past few years and Adobe Nido is our favorite. We cannot wait for a return visit.
Betsy from Virginia

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Nice, California, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

I chose to stay at the Adobe Nido on the recommendation of another Albuquerque B&B owner and friend. She did not steer me wrong! This is truly a unique Inn with an eclectic Albuquerque charm. The hosts are wonderful friendly people and their two small dogs(whom I believe are the real hosts :)) are absolutely adorable. The Inn is very conveniently located, all the local attractions as well as the two major freeways are within minutes. The breakfasts are healthy and very very tasty. I had home-made yogurt and bread, and honey from the resident beehive before a delicious omelette with herbs from the garden!
I stayed in the suite/casita which had two rooms. I traveled with a friend and the space was very comfortable. It has it's own entrance which I love, and a very warm cosy feel.
I would highly recommend this stay to anyone spending a few days in Albuquerque. I will definitely be back to the Adobe Nido!

Room Tip: I felt that despite the closeness of this Inn to 12th street, it was very quiet and relaxing. I shou...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

Neither my husband nor I had ever stayed at a bed and breakfast before, but what a great experience. We stayed in the Wood Duck room. It was very comfortable and quiet. The garden/yard area is beautiful, Sarah and Rol and great, and the breakfast was delicious!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Maumelle, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2012

We just returned from a 10 day cross-country trip out west and spent 2 nights at Adobe Nido. It was wonderful! The hosts were very friendly and fun to chat with. The room (I think it was the Woodduck Room) was very nice, spacious and the sheets were the softest I have ever slept on! Sara did such a wonderful job with breakfast that we never had to eat lunch! Would I stay here again traveling through Albuquerque? Yes!!!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Adobe Nido Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!