“Comfortable Stay” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Homewood Suites by Hilton Albuquerque - Journal Center

You added Homewood Suites by Hilton Albuquerque - Journal Center to your Saves list
Homewood Suites by Hilton Albuquerque - Journal Center
Ranked #33 of 146 Hotels in Albuquerque
West Covina, California
“Comfortable Stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

About the only negative thing I could say about this Homewood was that the pool was being cleaned during my stay. Other than that the service was excellent. The people who work the Front Desk were courtious, and very helpful in directing me to some fine dinning establishments. And as always the 24/7 coffee was great. I'll stay here again when I'm back in town.

Stayed November 2014, traveled on business
Inn_Keeper_NM, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Albuquerque - Journal Center, responded to this review, 5 days ago
Thank you for sharing the details about your recent visit. Your review is very important to us as it helps us to identify problems and take corrective measures. We are very glad that on the whole you enjoyed your stay with us. We sincerely apologize though about our pool that was being cleaned during your stay. Rest assured this will be addressed so that this situation does not occur on your next visit. Thank you again and it would be a pleasure to welcome you back to our hotel!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
CEDAR CITY
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We arrived after a 10 hour road trip just in time to catch the evening complementary dinner and it was better that expected. The next morning the hot breakfast was equally as good, the selection of food was very good. The bed was OK, it wasn't the best or worst. The room was clean and well appointed. With the complementary evening and morning meal this is a pretty good value. If the meals were not included it would be on the expensive side of value for your dollar.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you so much for your positive feedback on our hotel! We are very pleased to hear that we were able to make your stay a very pleasant experience! Please advise us of your next trip and we will be more than happy to ensure you receive the highest level of service. We gladly look forward to your next stay with us!
Roswell, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This motel has clean comfortable rooms. The dinner and the breakfast are always delicious. Staff is helpful whether looking for a newspaper or directions. Location is central to lots of shopping, restaurants and main roads.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Inn_Keeper_NM, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Albuquerque - Journal Center, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and to acknowledge the efforts of our hardworking staff to be as helpful. It is so rewarding to hear that we were able to provide a clean and comfortable experience. We are also happy to hear that you found the location to be so convenient for your needs. Thank you for sharing this review.
Wyoming
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This hotel has the best customer service, kindest staff around! Rooms are very clean, beds are comfortable and breakfasts are excellent! Ray at the front desk was so patient and accommodating he hold be teaching customer service to others in this industry. I watched him deal with a couple who were very rude for no reason and he was excellent! The staff at this hotel cares about their guests.

Room Tip: Room 319 is excellent!
  • Stayed November 2014, traveled with family
It is great to hear from you and I am so glad that you enjoyed our staff courtesy and have taken the time to recognize the hospitality and care that we aim to provide for each and every guest. It is so rewarding to hear that we were able to provide a clean and comfortable experience. We are especially happy to share this review with our front desk staff (Ray) who work hard to ensure that you receive a five star experience in service and accommodations. We especially appreciate the tips for future guests who can benefit from such advice. We look forward to serving you again in the future!
Las Cruces, New Mexico
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This is a very nice hotel which I have stayed in previously. BUT...this time it nearly 'killed' me! They recarpeted the entire hotel a couple of months ago and the fumes and particles in the air were horrible. I nearly gagged the moment I entered my room and ended up suffering for two nights because I was too exhausted to start looking for another hotel and packing up all my things. I don't travel 'light'. They really screwed up on this...they should at least post the fact that the hotel was recarpeted on their website and give the date and leave it up for at least a year for those of us who are very allergic and suffer terribly when confronted with these chemicals which are so toxic.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

I regret to discover that you weren't thoroughly impressed with us during your most recent stay. I am so sorry for the inconveniences that you experienced due to the ongoing construction and renovation process going on in our hotel. Your words mean a lot to us and will help us to recognize our strengths and weaknesses during the renovation process. We value your feedback and as we transition through the renovation process, comments like yours will help us to grow and improve. We thank you for bringing these matters to our attention with constructive criticism and we hope you'll return someday to enjoy a five star experience.
Albuquerque, New Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Last week I stayed at the Homewood Suites on San Antonio in Albuquerque, New Mexico. I stayed here to get away from home to study and relax. I brought snacks and drinks and was able to store everything in the kitchen. I had dinner and breakfast downstairs in the dining area and I found it appetizing. I was able to complete my goals and reached my deadlines on time. The room was cozy and very comfortable. The living room was perfect and once I was done, I was able to relax and watch TV. When I retired for the evening, I found the bed very comfortable and home-like. I look forward to staying here again! Homewood Suites is my home away from home as I prefer to stay here than other nearby hotels. The staff is nice and professional and I feel very safe staying here. The exercise room, pool and hot tub is a huge plus.

Room Tip: The third floor is quieter, the second room comes second. They have different sizes of suite with d...
  • Stayed November 2014, traveled solo
Inn_Keeper_NM, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Albuquerque - Journal Center, responded to this review, 4 weeks ago
Thank you for taking the time to let us know how you enjoyed your stay with us! It is wonderful to hear of the great impression we made with our amenities and services. It is so rewarding to hear that we were able to provide a clean and comfortable experience. It is so rewarding to hear that we were able to provide a clean and comfortable experience. We especially appreciate the tips for future guests who can benefit from such advice. We are glad that you were satisfied with the hospitality of our staff and the convenience of our amenities and we look forward to seeing you again soon.
ABQ, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Tuni(sp?) at front desk recommended a nearby florist on wife's birthday. The florist included 2 complimentary flowers in the bouquet. On last night, the person in room above ours was either obese and/or pacing back & forth, causing much creaking in the ceiling/floor. Probably not an everyday thing and not the hotel's fault.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for sharing the details about your recent visit. Your comments and suggestions will help us to recognize our strengths and improve upon our weaknesses. We want you to know that your feedback and description of your experience at our hotel is of utmost importance to us. We hope that you were satisfied with our hospitality and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Albuquerque - Journal Center? Share your experiences!