“Enjoyed My Stay” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Homewood Suites by Hilton Albuquerque - Journal Center

Save Saved
You added Homewood Suites by Hilton Albuquerque - Journal Center to your Saves list
Homewood Suites by Hilton Albuquerque - Journal Center
5400 San Antonio Avenue, Albuquerque, NM 87109   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #36 of 146 Hotels in Albuquerque
Monahans, United States
“Enjoyed My Stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

Nice and big room,made for staying longer but I only stayed one night. Rooms are a little older but very clean. I like the safe location and no outside noise for the other rooms or outside. The morning free breakfast was crowded because the food was very good!!!! Will stay again next time in Albuquerque.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Rio Rancho, New Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

This summer, our law firm had need for multiple reservations over several weeks. The entire staff at Homewood Suites went above and beyond to ensure all our needs were met. A special thank you to Heather who was always nearby when I needed anything. Service was gracious and accommodating at every level. The rooms were comfortable and clean, and the meal service was tasty and well presented. Our clients and their guests were very happy with their experience at the Journal Center Homewood Suites.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Albuquerque, New Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

We have used this hotel on mulitple occasions for the personalities brought in for conferences. The staff is great and our contact was very helpful with any changes I needed to make. They gave us a good rate and I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
midland, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

Nice hotel - the staff was very friendly, the complimentary breakfast and dinner was great especially after you get done working and you don't feel like going out. The eating area was very clean and the cook staff were very nice. The food was good, good variety each night. I will be staying here again at the end of the month and I look forward to it.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Albuquerque, New Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

I have to disagree with Ray M.
I have stayed at this location about ten times in the last two years, and the staff has always been very helpful and friendly (Ana, Paty and at the front desk Heather). I like the fact that they provide hot breakfast and hot dinner. Being hispanic myself, I resent his comments. Overall this is a great place to stay.

• Stayed September 2013
Kansas City, Missouri, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

My daughter and I stayed there 3 nights this past weekend. It is excellent. Very clean, the staff is very accommodating. The breakfast was good, the ladies who serviced the breakfast area were great. Our room got cleaned each day we were there. Any request we had, they accommodated. I will definitely stay there again. And I will search for other Homewood Suites when I have to travel to other locations. Additionally, I will recommend this brand to everybody I know. This is the first hotel I have EVER stayed in that I didn't hear hall noise.

Room Tip: right off the interstate but very close to shopping, restaurants, etc.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

I read the previous review by Ray M and totally disagree with the stuff he said. I too stay at the Hilton Garden and Homewood Suites on business trips, but I prefer the Homewood as it's a much better value. The service at this hotel is always friendly. Heather, the morning clerk took care of my room upgrade and was very helpful recommending places to eat. She even offered me a snack from the gift shop at no charge. This hotel has a really nice breakfast and evening meals-at no extra charge! Next door at the Hilton Garden, it's $10 extra for breakfast, no good if you are on a budget! The internet at the Homewood works great and has a good wireless signal. What this guy said about Spanish workers is very offensive! Im a latino American that grew up in Southern California and see my share of prejudices. Maybe he should be more tolerant of minorities. I would definitely stay at this Homewood on my future travels and recommend it to others!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Albuquerque - Journal Center? Share your experiences!